43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2021, 06:38 AM
[GET] HOW TO FIND GRAPHICS AND GRAPHIC TOOLS TO DOWNLOAD
HOW TO FIND GRAPHICS AND
GRAPHIC TOOLS TO DOWNLOAD

Actions - Brushes - Images - Layers - And More
...With a Simple Google Search!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

In this share, I tell you a few quick and easy ways to find graphics --- both the images themselves and the graphical tools you need to create or edit them. All with a simple Google search.

#1 - Search like this:

You can change the keyword "actions" to anything else you want, such as:

- brushes
- extensions
- layer styles
- mock-ups
- templates

In a lot of cases, you can see the full mega download link in Google's preview text. All you need to do is select (highlight with your mouse) the full link, right-click it and select the option to "Open link in a new tab." Another tab or window opens to the mega site page. If the file is still up, you can download it. If it is dead, close the window and return to the Google search results to browse more links.

You can also change the site name from "mega.nz" to another file share site you prefer, such as:

- mediafire.com
- mircr.com
- solidfiles.com
- zippyshare.com

And if you are able to use premium links, you can add the names of those sites, too.

#2 - Alternately, you can do a search for graphics on a graphics download site but with links on a file share server of your choice.

Here is one I like to try regularly:

I have posted about this site before. They offer a range of download links that often include mega and zippyshare links. They offer great graphics and editing tools.

There were a lot of results but I ignored the ones from sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Sitepoint, and YouTube. The sites I want are ones that go directly to IntroHD.net or a similar graphics download site.

Here are just a few of the links Google gave me with that search:

Just be careful going to sites with suspicious-looking (strange) URLs. Keep your anti-virus program updated and running, with real-time protection turned on.

#3 - Here is a site I just discovered today.

GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.psdly.com/clean-oil-painting-photoshop-action-26983539

If you like what you see here, bookmark the site.

You get both free and premium download links, so you have more options.

I clicked on the mega button and the Clean Oil Painting PS Action Graphic was available.

And before I go...

#5 - Another way to search for graphics is to use the graphics file name as a keyword. You can also add the file share site you want to the keyword search, but that is optional.

Continuing with the previous example, let's use the filename for the Clean Oil Painting Photoshop Action to see if we can find it elsewhere. Just type the full file name and, optionally, the download site of your choice. I used zippy. And both my search and the resulting link Google returned can be seen below:

Of course, there is no guarantee you will find the file on a particular site but you may eventually find a download link you can use.

I checked the zippyshare link shown above and here it is, ready to download:

If you want to download the file, be my guest:

26983439-Clean-Oil-Painting-Photoshop-action-GraphicEx.com.rar on zippyshare:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/Q6mWF8Z0/file.html

You can also see, by the file name as shown on zippyshare above, that this graphic is available on the site GraphicEX.com. That's helpful to know because if you like the style of graphics you find, you can add the name of the site to your search arsenal and go back for more downloads.

I also tried the Google Drive link and it, too, was active. If zippyshare links are an issue for you, here is the Google Drive link for the same file:

26983439-Clean-Oil-Painting-Photoshop-action-GraphicEx.com.rar - on Google Drive:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_aSApSMhgHRKQ3dSBuYgcHVxrwo_-p6G/view

So, these are only a few of many ways to find graphics --- and graphic tools like action scripts, brushes, templates, and more --- just by telling Google what you want.

VIRUS TOTAL: Always run a local scan on whatever you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-03-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: [GET] HOW TO FIND GRAPHICS AND GRAPHIC TOOLS TO DOWNLOAD
Thank you for your contribution
As always valuable information
Cool
01-03-2021, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2021 08:49 AM by berlinerin.)
Thank you much

For Zippyshare I only have to use the Chrome-App "Setup VPN" for chrome - as a European.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
01-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Thank you. Lucky not much on reading materials or I will panic on where to start. Previously grabbed many legend's posts but most of them still not finished reading. REALLY TOO MUCH INFO. Reputation given too and thank you again, legend.
01-05-2021, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 02:07 AM by berlinerin.)
https://www.psdly.com

But thank you very much for sharing!!!

But.... I looked further on psdly.com there is anywhere NO Mega Account.
Only there, but on no other sharing.

They dont share much at Mega.

But thank you again.

https://freepsdvn.com/ is at the moment one of the best.
And Download is directly from their fast server.
48.gif

01-05-2021, 02:08 AM
Reps added + reps

01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
@berlinerin: Thank you for your post and your reps.

In my Example #3, I used a Mega.nz link from PSDLY to download the Clean Oil Painting Photoshop Action Script to my computer; so yes, there are Mega links on that site.

I only shared a zippy link from a separate search and the Google Chrome link for the same file from PSDLY.

Here is an image showing the Mega download button:

And here is an image showing the file size and that I downloaded it successfully:

It's only one file and it's one I used in the illustration for the tutorial. Depending on what you are looking for, you may not find mega links. Or you may see a Mega link that goes to a dead page.

I have difficulty understanding posts where English is not the writer's native language so if I misread your post, my apologies. It looks like you are saying there are no Mega links on PSDLY --- well, like any graphics site, you may find Mega links for one graphic and not another. Or you may follow a Mega link and come upon a dead or removed file.

But I indeed downloaded that Clean Oil Painting PSD Action I used to create my post from a working Mega link.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
01-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Thank you Layna.

You always come up with such good stuff!

Thanks
01-05-2021, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 12:47 PM by fjohnson59.)
Very good resourceful information and tools, Layna61524! MAX reps. 42rock
01-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Just a quick visit to rep Ms. Layna for her nice share as always. GBU. :)
40.gif

50.gif