14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2013, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 12:54 PM by SEO Expert.)
[GET] RANK On Google FAST!! – SEO Works Again – Proof Inside!!
YOUR SITE ON PAGE # 1 OF GOOGLE
FOR MULTIPLE KEY PHRASES
IN JUST 4 WEEKS

We took a website that was no where to be found on Google. We promoted it using the Powerful Strategies and Tools from this package.

4 weeks later, this website was ranking on Page # 1 of Google for Multiple Key Phrases, competing in a sector against Governmental Institutions and Establishment websites.

Furthermore - We videoed before and after results so we could give you proof of the Power and Effectiveness of this Amazing Package

WATCH THE LIVE RANKING VIDEO BELOW
IT COULD BE YOUR WEBSITE

SEO Resurrection - Page 1 Of Google For Multiple Keywords In 1 Month - Live Demo

FOR MOST PEOPLE - SEO DIED IN 2012
IN 2013 - SEO RESURRECTION RAISED IT FROM THE DEAD

SEO Resurrection is a Master SEO Package that brings together up to date Knowledge and Strategy, whilst providing the tools that make ranking in Google a Breeze

IF YOU DO SEO - YOU NEED SEO RESURRECTION

Most peoples Off Page SEO is about 0.5% efficient (if that). They generate hundreds of posts/ articles, but unfortunately, most of these don't get indexed in Google, and what's even worse is that as Google tune their algorithms, the small number of articles that do get indexed often end up getting removed as Google detects spam spun content (Google can detect a basic spin, and this is one reason why peoples campaigns are failing).
SEO Resurrection shows you why most peoples campaigns don’t work, and provides the knowledge, techniques, strategies and tools to make your Off Page SEO campaigns super efficient where a high percentage of all your article posts get indexed in Google.

THAT'S A GAME CHANGER

[Image: Image 1.png]

SEO Resurrection is an Advanced Powerful Off Page SEO Package that equips you with the very latest knowledge of what works with SEO right now. It provides you with Effective Strategy, Powerful Software and Other Tools to get you
Ranking on Google FAST!

SEO Resurrection is one of the most Advanced and Comprehensive Packages on Off Page SEO that has ever been put together. It provides Massive Value and seriously Over Delivers with Quality Content, providing the most up to date knowledge and techniques together with powerful strategies.

The package provides Powerful Software together with Impressive Tools and Guides to help you speed up your SEO process.

SEO RESURRECTION PACKAGE
[Image: Image 2b.png]

VIDEOS
The videos in the modules take you step by step in to generating a powerful Off Page SEO campaign. You will find out: -

MODULE 1
  • How to Effortlessly Create a FREE 500 Word Unique Seed Article in just a few minutes – This is a Super Technique that anyone can do, and I show you where to get a Very High Quality Software that makes this a breeze!

MODULE 2
  • This module shows you why most people that spin their content fail in SEO.
  • This module shows you how to spin your articles the right way – a way that virtually no one else is doing. A way that will ensure that a high percentage of your articles will get indexed in Google

MODULE 3
  • This module shows you how to put a successful Off Page SEO Campaign together
  • It shows you How to layout your anchor text and the essential balance between over optimization and under optimization
  • It shows you how to create super unique titles for your articles that you can use time and time again
  • It shows you how to simply inject Authority in to your SEO articles, and tells you why this is important

MODULE 4
  • I have teamed up with a company that will create your super unique seed articles for you at a super low rate. This module introduces you to this company and the special super seed article package.
You will be able to use your super seed article set time and time again by following my advice I give in Module 2. This will save you countless number of hours. It will increase your SEO output and increase your rankings accordingly.[/font]

MODULE 5[/font]
  • This module talks about backlinking, and how to get it right.
  • It talks about how to use submission software correctly and the consequences of what may happen if you don’t use the software the way I say
  • It shows you a hybrid SEO process of link building that is very powerful, and very natural looking
  • It shows you how to set up Powerful High Page Rank Feeder Sites, and how to create super unique content generating article and unique video content in just a few minutes. This is a major time saving technique that generates a powerful effect on your sites ranking
  • The module shows you how to effortlessly generate a minimum level of social signals for your SEO campaign and the importance of why you need to do this

SOFTWARE and TOOLS

SPINNER SOFTWARE

In Module 2 you can download this High Quality Spinner Software. The spin output produces a high standard and readability of spin. Far higher than several other spinners I have tested, and works ideally with the techniques and strategies throughout the modules.

ANCHOR TEXT CREATION TOOL and TEMPLATE

In Module 3, you get an Anchor Text Creation Tool and Template set. This allows you to create a perfectly formatted and balanced Anchor Text set up to enter in to your submission software or your spun articles.

All the guess work is removed here, and you are guided step by step in to using the Anchor Text Creation Tool and Template to create perfect balanced anchor text within your SEO campaigns
[b]

MANUALS
[/b]

HIGH AUTHORITY WEB2.0 BLOGS

In Module 5 you can download 4 x manuals that provide you with 15 High Page Rank/ Authority Web2.0 blogs. These manuals show you how to set up your accounts and how to post to these powerful sites. You get: -

15 x Web2.0 Blogs – All backlinks are “Do Follow”

1 x PR9
2 x PR8
4 X PR7
1 X PR6
5 X PR5
2 X PR4

HOW TO SPIN THE RIGHT WAY[/font]

In Module 2, you get to download a manual that shows you exactly how to spin the “Right Way”. Most people spin the same way, which is the “Wrong Way”, and their SEO results get wiped away by Google. This Manual will help turn around your success and SEO results

HOW TO SPIN UNIQUE TITLES (90% - 95% UNIQUE)

In Module 3, you get to download a manual that shows you exactly how to create super unique titles for your SEO campaigns that you can use time and time again. Getting a variance on your titles is important. Relying on a simple spun title for your entire campaign is just a waste of time.

This manual takes you step by step through the process which will help you get a much higher index rate in Google, and so help your rankings

LINK DIVERSITY – PLACES TO POST and INDEXING[/font]

In Module 3, you get to download a manual that shows you the importance of spreading your links across a wide platform of sites. It goes on to show you how you can find a wide diverse platform, providing you with detailed search strings/ footprints that show you how to find Super High Page Rank sites that you can post to. You will be able to find PR8 and PR9 EDU Blogs using these strings, and other high authority/ High Trust sites that will boost your own sites Page Rank and ranking in Google

ONE TIME OFFER

There is a One Time Offer (OTO), so I thought I would let you know what that is right here.

First off – you don’t need the OTO to be able to achieve the results mentioned on this page. The Basic Package stands as a complete package on its own. However, if you do get the OTO and use it, you can expect the following: -[/font]

POWER SEO STRATEGY

Your SEO Ranking Results will go through the roof by implementing the “Power SEO” Strategy detailed in Module 6.

By the way, for the sake of promoting the basic package, we didn’t use this “Power SEO” strategy to rank the example site in the video above. If we had, the rankings would probably be # 1 right now.

ARTICLE MASTER PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE
[/font]

You will be able to generate articles that are virtually 100% unique by pressing a few buttons on this amazing software. The software is probably the most powerful unique article generator available.

The software is called Article Master Professional. It compiles articles and injects unique authority randomly in to the content, and provides the most powerful SEO article set for you to load in to your submission software.

The power of this software is unequaled in what it does

ANCHOR TEXT GENERATOR SOFTWARE[/font]

This software makes your entire Anchor Text campaign a breeze. Within 1 or 2 minutes, you will be able to create a perfectly spun Anchor Text campaign that you can enter in to your submission software.

You can also generate single anchors, or tailor specific key phrases to specific URLs, and spin them too.

You can choose between HTML anchor format and MediaWiki format, making the software very versatile.

The software is exceptionally powerful and will make you Anchor Text set up so fast and easy

[Image: btncmbo_27694.png]

OTHER PAGE # 1 RANKED SITES

USING SEO RESURRECTION

[Image: Image 3.png]

[Image: Image 4A.png]

COMMENTS FROM WARRIORS ON PREVIOUS WSO

[Image: image 5.png]

[Image: image 6.png]

[Image: btncmbo_27694.png]

[Image: image 7.png]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/739958-rank-google-fast-search-engine-optimization-works-again-proof-inside.html

Edit:
Looks like its been fulfilled here too:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-RANK-On-Google-FAST-–-SEO-Works-Again-–-Proof-Inside?pid=306355#pid306355

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://seoresurrection.com/oto-tnx/
or
Register Here (Be quick and make some mirrors!)
Love
Magic Button :
Code:
http://seoresurrection.com/index.php?/register/Zdr6yu

01-17-2013, 12:51 PM
RE:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
General Questions
What is SEO Resurrection?

SEO Resurrection is a powerful Off Page SEO package. It is a compilation of knowledge, training, strategy, technique and software/ tools to help you crush any Off Page SEO task.

Is there an Upsell or OTO (One Time Offer)?
Yes

Do I Need The Upsell or OTO (One Time Offer)?
SEO Resurrection is available in two parts. Part 1 is the basic package. This a product is complete on its own, and you don’t need the OTO for it to work. However, the OTO is available to provide additional strategy and software to make the Off Page SEO process really fast and to make it a breeze. The basic package is brilliant, but if you want to make the entire process really fast, and have that additional power strategy then you should purchase the OTO.

Will I Be Able To Rank My Site Faster If I Get The OTO?
The OTO includes an advanced power strategy. This strategy will make the ranking process more powerful and almost certainly faster. The software you get will reduce the tasks by many hours per campaign, so all in all, you should not only rank faster, but the OTO will save you a huge amount of time.

I Posted My Articles Several Days Ago, And They Have Not Yet Been Indexed On Google – What Can I Do?
Google is an entity on its own and we can’t really hurry them up. If you have followed all the advice in the package and used the tools provided, you will find that your index rate will go through the roof, and the speed at which Google indexes your articles will be much faster. If you have followed the recommendations, you should just be patient, and you will succeed

Is there Any Kind Of Refund Policy In Place?

I am providing a 30 day money back guarantee on the standard or OTO purchase
01-17-2013, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 09:43 AM by agrevo.)
RE:
Thanks bro..... Thanks...thanks..... Cool

NEW MIRROR IN SHAREBEAST Lol

Quote: I am reupload again this product... ENJOY.
MODUL 1

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/z7328tlmokzl

MODUL 2

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/lz3n4petz0sj

MODUL 3

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/ne1hzno9flpu

MODUL 4

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/76efdv6ryxcy

MODUL 5

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/k7bpg5wwhcst

OTO

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/xkxwaxai24ba

UNADVERTISED BONUS

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sharebeast.com/0ub19ajxc9ta

Password : agrevo

Dont forget to say thanks to SEO Expert and give Rep+
[Image: bbhflogo2018.png]
01-17-2013, 12:54 PM
RE:
this is a great share from warrior seo expert. rep +5
01-17-2013, 12:56 PM
RE:
If you guys knew other good seo courses.
Feel free to request in on request section or request it on VIP section.
Or you can pm me and i'll see what i can do.
If it is a good course, then i gotta spend my money for it to buy it and share it here.
50.gif
01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
RE:
(01-17-2013 12:56 PM)SEO Expert Wrote:  If you guys knew other good seo courses.
Feel free to request in on request section or request it on VIP section.
Or you can pm me and i'll see what i can do.
If it is a good course, then i gotta spend my money for it to buy it and share it here.
Ok Bro..... Very very nice Heart Lol
[Image: bbhflogo2018.png]
01-17-2013, 04:01 PM
RE:
the OTO module above is just a video showing the software in action...
pls anybody have it shud pls kindly share
THANKS...
01-17-2013, 05:37 PM
RE:
(01-17-2013 04:01 PM)donsly Wrote:  the OTO module above is just a video showing the software in action...
pls anybody have it shud pls kindly share
THANKS...

Yes, 2 more sofwares are missing, anyone can have them, please share
01-17-2013, 06:52 PM
RE:
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

:)
01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
RE:
(01-17-2013 12:52 PM)agrevo Wrote:  Thanks bro..... Thanks...thanks..... Cool

MIRROR IN DROPBOX Lol

MODUL 1

MODUL 2

MODUL 3

MODUL 4

MODUL 5

OTO

UNADVERTISED BONUS

Dont forget to say thanks to SEO Expert and give Rep+
Hi,
There is problem downloading from dropbox.everybody have this problems?
16.gif

34.gif