61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2020, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2020 12:41 PM by New Year.)
[Get] Agimat 2020?
Agimat means Magic in Filipino. Agimat Trading System also known as Agimat FX 2020 Trading System and/or Agimat trading Indicator, which means a system that “magically” predicts the market price movement 99 percent correctly. That is the philosophy behind the Agimat FX 2020 Trading System.

https://babypips-discourse-media-product...45bd55.rar

2020?, check it yourself, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuPx0nTeJA0
04-07-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: [Get] Agimat 2020?
Thanks very much for sharing!!!
04-07-2020, 06:28 PM
thanks nice share sir
04-07-2020, 10:06 PM
awesome sharing.. many thanks
04-08-2020, 12:54 AM
99% correctly???? Is that for real?
Has this been cracked? Cos I thought one can only get license for one trading account?
86.gif
04-08-2020, 04:58 AM
Awesome. It's almost the same. Only that the alerts it sends is quite different from the original. But same system, same strategy....
04-09-2020, 08:45 PM
(04-08-2020 04:58 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  Awesome. It's almost the same. Only that the alerts it sends is quite different from the original. But same system, same strategy....

Hi,

I have been testing this system since 3 days. The Maxwell Equation repaints. In the tutorials its shown that only the arrow repaints, all other indicators don't repaint.

I don't think this is the cracked version of this system. I think some identical indicators have been arranged to create a similar looking system.

I think you have the original system. Does Maxwell Equation repaints in original system also?

Thanks,
DS.
04-09-2020, 09:18 PM
(04-09-2020 08:45 PM)dark_side Wrote:  
(04-08-2020 04:58 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  Awesome. It's almost the same. Only that the alerts it sends is quite different from the original. But same system, same strategy....

Hi,

I have been testing this system since 3 days. The Maxwell Equation repaints. In the tutorials its shown that only the arrow repaints, all other indicators don't repaint.

I don't think this is the cracked version of this system. I think some identical indicators have been arranged to create a similar looking system.

I think you have the original system. Does Maxwell Equation repaints in original system also?

Thanks,
DS.

How has your results been since three days that you've used it? I removed the Maxwell Equation cos it's somehow useless to me, and it always repaints. I've been using this same system also combined with my personal system. The yellow boxes once it forms at the close of a candle does not repaint though.

Cheers.
04-09-2020, 09:46 PM

Hi,

How has your results been since three days that you've used it? I removed the Maxwell Equation cos it's somehow useless to me, and it always repaints. I've been using this same system also combined with my personal system. The yellow boxes once it forms at the close of a candle does not repaint though.

Cheers.

Thanks,
DS.
04-10-2020, 05:01 PM
(04-09-2020 09:18 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  

Hi,

Thanks,
DS.

Cheers.

Hi,

It was nice to know that Maxwell Equation repaints in original version also. It means this version is quite close to the original one.

I am still testing, but I think that by itself this system is not as profitable as claimed. I think the best way to use this system is the way you are using, with an existing system. But, like I said I am still testing.

Also, can you plz tell what you meant by "alerts it sends is quite different from the original". What different?

Thanks,
DS
67.gif

35.gif