45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2020, 02:19 AM
[GET] Easy Forex Millionaire Combo Strategy
Sale Page :
Magic Button :
https://sodarneasyforex.com/

So Darn Easy Forex Training Welcomes You
Hello, my name is Yusef Scott and if you let me, I will introduce you to The So Darn Easy Forex Movement that’s known and sought out by thousands of traders around the world for revolutionizing the Forex training industry through its easy-to-apply concepts and layman’s term’s-style to teaching Forex.

Whether you’re choosing Forex as a hobby or even a new career, I’m constantly bringing awareness to people of my logical concepts of how to analyze and comprehend the market. And it’s through these same concepts that traders are finally experiencing their “Aha!” moment.

Much of my wisdom of the market, most traders either never knew existed, or never had it explained in such an eye-opening way by the gurus who came before me.
Over the years I’ve trained thousands of people worldwide, of all different levels and it has become normal routine for me to ask each student to reveal their weakness in trading Forex.

The most common weaknesses or mistakes my students mention are:
Finding a good entry into the market.

Believing that short term trading is more profitable as a Forex trader.

Constantly second guessing themselves and overthinking while trading.

Cluttering their charts with indicators.

Lack of a solid strategy to trade.

Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
01-30-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: [GET] Easy Forex Millionaire Combo Strategy
Thanks for this Rep added

Have you also got his scalping strategy?
01-30-2020, 08:05 AM
Thanks for this
01-30-2020, 12:00 PM
Thanks a lot for this mate Rep added
01-30-2020, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
83.gif
01-31-2020, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2020 01:24 AM by The Jumper.)
There are more videos included in this course than what was shared. Since he claims that;

"Check out some of our So Darn Easy Forex Strategies we share with our students. With a 95% success rate, it’s no wonder these strategies are sought out by traders from around the world! "

Thanks to the OP for awesome share. Anyone has access to more videos?

https://sodarneasyforex.com/core-strategies/
01-31-2020, 11:47 PM
(01-30-2020 05:04 AM)bozzy Wrote:  Thanks for this Rep added

Have you also got his scalping strategy?

Didnt Checked let bro, just downloaded, not watched fully.
Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
02-04-2020, 09:34 AM
thank u for this gr share
02-05-2020, 06:36 AM
Avoid this course. I have watched it and personally it ain't that good. What everybody needs is a good strategy that performed well in the past. Go and create your own strategy. And stick to it. Keep using it if setup appears. That's how you'll make money. I personally use Fibonacci as my main tool and that's it. Everybody have their own understanding in FX market so it's time to take action and develop your own strategy and STOP downloading all the waste of bandwidth and space trading materials unless of course you're a collector and take no action at all.

Watch this video ... it has good message in it ...

07-10-2020, 08:15 AM
does anyone have the scalping strategy or the newer videos?
80.gif

31.gif