54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2018, 06:14 PM
RE: [METHOD] Fast Cash and WSO's
“This only works if you are stupid and broke”. If I wasn't stupid and broke from buying WSOs and other crap I wouldn't be reading your excellent and helpful post. I have all the information I need 100 fold but never followed through, I guess from fear of failure. Thanks to your post I will get on with it and actually follow through. I hope to be kicking myself in the near future.
03-19-2018, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 02:33 PM by Lumos.)
Great reply Feenicks !!
(It took me a few useless buys before realizing that is what most seem to be.)

I too have loads of potentially useful and usable info - and I choose observation and learning rather than jumping hastily into something just for the sake of doing so.

I guess if one has not had their own business before that fear of failure would be a big problem.

The way I see it (not being one such myself) it is better to see and accept that some failure is unavoidable - so just to expect some instead of fearing it - learning from it.

The other side of that very same coin is the need to assess risk with brutal honesty by looking into that which you are planning or considering to do well enough.

An example:
Site flipping - whether a blog or an ecom store - this has been pushed as a fabulous and reliable way to make some $$$. OK.
-BUT-
Looking around widely it is easily possible to see lots of folks stuck with sites they paid for that only sell for little $, or not at all recently.
Could be those poor folks are bumbling incompetents - sure, but most likely that ain't it.

Avoiding poor or foolish choices, especially when the budget is tight is also an important part of getting into anything new.

Timing is also important.
I.E.:
Opening an ecom store during 'the holidays' might be a great choice - but after that for a couple of months everything slows down while folks try and figure out how to pay for their excesses, so those months may be a poor choice for starting such a thing.
Hurrying into most things generally doesn't work very well UNLESS they are centered upon some sort of launch where it is critical to promote something that is just coming out.

A related bit of info is easily found in the posting here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ng-Summary

It says:
Quote:Very successful brands reached the top by focusing on “ONE Thing.” Consider Coors beer, KFC chicken, Starbucks coffee and Google search. Your challenge is to find your one focal point. Until you find it, seeking it will be your one thing.

I've been criticized for being what others have called overly careful - and that's OK for folks who adore powerful risk taking and who need to live in a hurry.
Not everyone is in those same categories, that's all.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-13-2018, 05:56 PM
(03-19-2018 01:24 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Great reply Feenicks !!
(It took me a few useless buys before realizing that is what most seem to be.)

I too have loads of potentially useful and usable info - and I choose observation and learning rather than jumping hastily into something just for the sake of doing so.

I guess if one has not had their own business before that fear of failure would be a big problem.

The way I see it (not being one such myself) it is better to see and accept that some failure is unavoidable - so just to expect some instead of fearing it - learning from it.

The other side of that very same coin is the need to assess risk with brutal honesty by looking into that which you are planning or considering to do well enough.

An example:
Site flipping - whether a blog or an ecom store - this has been pushed as a fabulous and reliable way to make some $$$. OK.
-BUT-
Looking around widely it is easily possible to see lots of folks stuck with sites they paid for that only sell for little $, or not at all recently.
Could be those poor folks are bumbling incompetents - sure, but most likely that ain't it.

Avoiding poor or foolish choices, especially when the budget is tight is also an important part of getting into anything new.

Timing is also important.
I.E.:
Opening an ecom store during 'the holidays' might be a great choice - but after that for a couple of months everything slows down while folks try and figure out how to pay for their excesses, so those months may be a poor choice for starting such a thing.
Hurrying into most things generally doesn't work very well UNLESS they are centered upon some sort of launch where it is critical to promote something that is just coming out.

A related bit of info is easily found in the posting here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ng-Summary

It says:
Quote:Very successful brands reached the top by focusing on “ONE Thing.” Consider Coors beer, KFC chicken, Starbucks coffee and Google search. Your challenge is to find your one focal point. Until you find it, seeking it will be your one thing.

I've been criticized for being what others have called overly careful - and that's OK for folks who adore powerful risk taking and who need to live in a hurry.
Not everyone is in those same categories, that's all.

I am sorry to say this and I am far from being an expert but you are deliberately putting too many barriers in your way in order to achieve success. Why are you doing that ?

I don't want to rip you to shreds but your current mindset is completely wrong, "this wont work because xyz"

To be honest with you, you might try site flipping and many other things and fail but you will certainly learn something and most likely get even more motivated to succeed.

One of the most important things you will learn from trying things yourself is the state of the current market and how things are actually working, because it seems at the moment you are only listening to all the online armchair experts.

Most of these online armchair experts are just spreading false information and rumors that they picked up from forums and not from real world experience.

However you are free to listen to them as you please and keep putting obstacles in your way to success.

I have just launched another WSO in lightening speed and its selling well. I picked up a free WSO here and rewrote in my own words, basically gave it a spit and polish.
06-13-2018, 06:15 PM
Perhaps all true - thank you.

At an age when most folks consider retirement - after working quite constantly and rushing around to help others, I'm just allergic to all that rushing around anymore.

My biggest client was a family with a small chain of retail stores - very successful - always in a rush to chase the latest things - drove me nuts as time passed !!

Is that a self-created obstacle - sure, why not - and also one that I am happy to have.

My biggest goal is to have good days - however many as are left to me - and I'll find some additional thing to do which fits into my desires - at my own speed and in my own time.

Right now I've got projects in motion IRL that demand my attentions and the times I spend here are actually recreational for me.
The project I completed today just took a week of devoted efforts and had its actual start about a year ago with ongoing responsibilities - which are now about 95% fulfilled.
2 others are in progress as well and use 2 totally different skill sets.

When I get free of those others, I will have my fuller attention to devote to my online choices - but until that time, I am enjoying to see what may be new here - and all that is certainly just re-spins, as you've so elegantly described for me.
Thanks
06-14-2018, 08:22 AM
Great post Jonnymonic. Repped you amigo!

I think I'm gonna do this now that I have lots of spare time on my hands. 15evilgrin
30.gif
11-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Quite an interesting thread full of good information. I did think of getting into WSOs before because I am able to create nice eBooks very quickly but, I don't know, I just can't wrap my head around selling junk that I know myself doesn't work to people. Maybe some of it does work but even then it's just recycled information.

One thing a bit similar that has served me well in the past was getting a few self-help books and rewriting them and putting a nice layout/format to them and reselling them on eBay. I haven't done that in a long time though and again it's because I never feel comfortable selling someone something that I can't personally vouch for if you get me.
11-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Unfortunately you have pointed straight at 2 very strong truths here:

(11-01-2019 07:26 PM)TheCowboy Wrote:  ...I just can't wrap my head around selling junk that I know myself doesn't work to people.

1 - IM and MMO are unrelated to any ideas of personal integrity;
2 - They thrive continuously based upon 2 other very basic ideas=>
A. Wishful thinking;
B. You can't fix stupid.

So folks just keep buying the rehashes or whatever shiny objects that speak to their ongoing fantasies and the only real business decision to be made is whether you or I can come to terms with the knowing that our proud website:
Krap4Idiot$.com
Is pulling in some tidy $$$ for us - even if it is just selling utter krap ?!?
11-22-2019, 01:52 AM
very helpful thank you

39.gif