36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-20-2019, 05:01 PM
[GET] Lukas Resheke - The Copywriting Business Formula (ePub and PDF))
Someone has remarked that Lukas Resheke is a wannabe guru. I beg to differ, for we can learn from everyone who has copywriting skills, even if he or she is not the big names like Dan Kennedy, John Carlton, Ben Settle, David Garfinkel and so on and so forth.

And I'm certain and sure this copywriting tutorial is not shared on BBHF, having searched through a page of previously-shared material.
Happydance

So, here goes:

Cover Image:

[Image: MM5NwEo.jpg]

Book Description:

The Copywriting Business Formula is one copywriter's take on everything you need to start, systematize, and scale a freelance copywriting business.

After working with hundreds of clients in 4 years, and making nearly 7 figures as a freelance copywriter, Lukas Resheske shares the key principles and tactics you'll need to create a thriving freelance copywriting business for yourself.

Download Link:

Enjoy and if you appreciate my service, leave some max rep love and comment "thanks" below. Thanks

Archive (zip) password is this forum's default. Happydance
10-22-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: [GET] Lukas Resheke - The Copywriting Business Formula (ePub and PDF))
this is awesome, do you have more from lukas, i think he is a very cool!
10-22-2019, 10:06 AM
(10-22-2019 02:36 AM)donutmad Wrote:  this is awesome, do you have more from lukas, i think he is a very cool!

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, this dude is not as prolific in churning out material as the other more famous copywriters. Will keep you posted, too, as I agree that he is quite knowledgeable and different from the other copywriting gurus. Perfect 10
10-23-2019, 03:11 AM
nice1 i know he have a mentorgroup class that are excellent at least that what the people say

63.gif