49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2012, 05:10 AM
[GET] eBook "The Unselfish Marketer - How To Use UM Vault"
VAST INCOME POSSIBILITIES - Free Report Using Private Label Rights ~~

Private Label Rights can be an amazing way to help you supplement your own publication content without investing a lot of money in content writing and are considered as the most profitable and rewarding way to build your lists AND your business.

Here is why!

When you have access to PLR articles, you could: ==> Rebrand the content as your own and sell with personal rights ==> Use the content to build quality authority-type websites and blogs ==> Power up auto responder systems or create a newsletter for your niche ==> Offer smaller segments of content as free downloadable reports ==> Create incentive offers for squeeze and landing pages ==> Create an ebook or a report from it

You can also resell PLR content 'as is' or edit and change it to make it just the way you want it, and even add your name as the author.

You are about to gain access to very powerful resources for niche marketers just by being a member of The Vault.

Use the Vault to build or expand your IM business with useful products in a wide variety of niches.

The Vault offers complete training for all levels of IM and niche marketing from beginner through "extreme levels" specializing in PLR products.

With over 4000 products available for use, sale, list building, or resale in one form or another, you could easily earn a full time income from just PLR products alone.

"Don't Even Think About Joining The UM Vault Before Reading This From The Man Himself..."

I would like to share with you what I call SOLID Advice From A Proven $ Million Earner.

Get Free Instant Access to
"How To Use The UM Vault...And how not to waste a lot of time doing it"
1) AVOID #1 REASON why you're not making the money you deserve
2) KNOW WHAT TO SELL and why
3) STOP #2 REASON to you not having any success worth writing home about - hint: "butterfly"
4) GET THE SECRET ADVICE no one else but the Unselfish Marketer will want you to know about..!
5) CONCENTRATE ON THIS and you're well on your way to make a full time living off the internet - YES, give your Boss the Pink Slip :-)

Please download The Unselfish Marketer with the following link:

12-27-2012, 07:59 AM
RE:
Looks like a useful guide to the main site..Thank you Raj !
12-27-2012, 10:43 AM
RE:
I was a member of the Ultimate Vault several years ago.
They have tons of current and classic PLR.
Just about any PLR you want .
There is a monthly fee but reasonable for the amount of product you get.
My only negative is their is no search by category or subject.
Would be great if a fellow BH joined and then shared here by category and subject.
Hope this helps.
joe
12-27-2012, 01:51 PM
RE:
Am currently a member of the vault and have been since month 2 of it's existance, many changes have taken place over the years, there is a full search facility now, just type in what you what and voila.........it shall appear!
Great value for money The Unselfish Marketer

Love to hear feedback
Supacook
(12-27-2012 10:43 AM)bhaffiliateman Wrote:  I was a member of the Ultimate Vault several years ago.
They have tons of current and classic PLR.
Just about any PLR you want .
There is a monthly fee but reasonable for the amount of product you get.
My only negative is their is no search by category or subject.
Would be great if a fellow BH joined and then shared here by category and subject.
Hope this helps.
joe
12-27-2012, 05:16 PM
RE:
You share this twice .. loll..

Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...e-UM-Vault
27.gif
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-05-2013, 12:43 PM
RE:
let us do to see whether you have some unique.

56.gif