17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: [GET] Picking Tops and Bottoms Masterclass by BKForex
Can someone download all this courses and upload to MEGA?
09-03-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: [GET] Picking Tops and Bottoms Masterclass by BKForex
To make downloading this valuable share a bit easier....

Picking Tops and Bottoms Masterclass by BKForex

20 years ago I would have had misgivings recommending this course. I believe Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien would have felt the same.

A little explanation is appropriate.

20 years ago there were many markets (accessible to newer/advanced traders) which had no difficulty trending. And trending markets are the easiest markets to profit from. Thankfully I made enough from trend trading in the '80's, '90's and '00's to be able to wait, and wait, and wait -- until a significant trend "appeared" in something that fit my personal "gold standard" of trends --- to attack with ferocity.

As an aside, there are few great experiences than being aboard a six+ month trend in Coffee. Just once can change your life. I've had 3 since the 80's. And PLENTY of small 'death by a thousand cuts' trades (which are required to ultimately get into these monsters) and are a necessary cost of business. It's a style you can get used to - AFTER you've made enough in a few previous campaigns, which allows you to "probe" beginning trends for a new SIGNIFICANT trend. Which are, in reality, relatively few in number.

Below is a Monthly Coffee Chart back to the 1980's for reference...

[Image: KCMonthly-sized.jpg]

But, it bears repeating: WORTH IT!

And now, to get back to the main point of this missive:

Of course, there are significant trends on shorter time periods (even those that fit my "gold standard" criteria) and many professionals have gravitated to them to make some alpha. And today, execution costs are significantly lower than any time in the history of trading. When I started trading, I paid 55 - 65 dollars ($) per round-turn (RT) on Coffee or Cotton or a Japanese Yen full-size contract. Now, it only costs me about $1/RT. And the bid/ask is tighter than before. So it is economically feasible to trade shorter-term and make decent returns. If you control your risk and know the mathematics of your trading method's edge.

Boris is acutely aware of the facts I just reviewed.

I like this "Tops and Bottoms Masterclass" course by Boris. He includes simple tools (attached in the download) that make the principles of fading and joining these shorter term trends profitable in a manner that even a newer trader can execute.

I personally would use the ideas in this course to create low cost / low risk entries in the direction of a macro trend. But that is a personal choice.

-----
zippy download links:
Magic Button :
zip1 - https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/0WvPE149/file.html
zip2 - https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/88hVvg0d/file.html
zip3 - https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/lzwdVLYQ/file.html
Date uploaded: 09-02-19 ----- (Open zipped files with 7zip and our favorite password)

Have a great week!

AbeLincolnBart

PS: Just a heads up.... I've got some strong indications that Coffee may soon be getting ready for a long term upmove. I'd be happy for a "number 4".
From small acorns....

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren

57.gif