47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2019, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2019 02:28 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] A WAY TO SEARCH FOR [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR STUFF YOU WANT!
==========
UPDATE --- JULY 29, 2019

Please see posts #9 and #10 where
billuk3 tells you where to register for FREE to
get 5K gigabytes of premium download credit
and I update you on how I got my account!
Now you can have the premium links you find
converted ... for FREE!
Happydance
==========

A WAY TO SEARCH FOR

[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] (AND OTHER PREMIUM) LINKS
TO FIND THE

STUFF YOU WANT!

Then Use Your Link Converter Account
to Get the Download!

[Image: 2019-07-27_1706.png]

I just did a search for [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] download links and a keyword describing what I was looking for and violà ... I found something.

I found this site that features premium links ([Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], Nitroflare, etc.) but also FREE mega.nz links! So even if you don't have a premium link converter like I've been posting all over the forum about ... you can still get a good download.

HERE'S WHAT I FOUND:

I found a link to download Anik Singal's Copywriting Academy Course. If you need to know more about it, do a Google search. If you want to download it, here's the mega link:

ANIK SINGAL - COPYWRITING ACADEMY:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!NaQV3LpR!kCDFCYsidpDwhw9V3RsWOA

A little further down, I'll give you the link to the site where I got this link but there is so much more there!

This course consists of Modules, Blog Copywriting, Bonuses and Replays. Here is a screen-shot of the Modules folder ... just to show you that the link is alive at the time I post this share:

[Image: 2019-07-27_1457.png]

So grab this while you can. The easiest way is to log into your own Mega account and simply click IMPORT TO MY CLOUD DRIVE. You can always move it to your computer later.

Next up ... here's the new "free course download site" I came across in my search:

COURSE DOWNLOAD SITE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://businessguideoffer.com/anik-singal-copywriting-academy/

When you click on a course title, you're taken to the description page. Towards the bottom you will see all the download links. The copywriting course I selected features premium links but also has a mega link. So you should find similar links for other products on this site.

Now, if you're interested in how I found this download site with my [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links search, here's what I did ...

STEP 1: Go to duckduckgo.com and search something like this:
[Image: 2019-07-27_1502.png]

Obviously, I was searching for anything to do with "copywriting" ... you should substitute a generic keyword for whatever you're looking for. You may also try using the name of a product but I suspect you will have greater returns with a general keyword (and may even find exactly the specific thing you're looking for in the resulting links!).

Also, you can see in the image above some of the sites that were returned in page 1 of my results. I prefer using duckduckgo now instead of Google. I don't know why but it gives me a lot of juicy resources that seem to be lacking in Google.

As you can see, I got a torrent site, a link to another blackhat forum (an info post on how to download from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] without having a paid account) and a DOWNLOAD site, among others.

So moving on ...

STEP 2: Search the sites that are returned. Several of these sites actually SELL courses at a discount but there is nothing to be had for free there. Dead giveaways are names like "buy" and "offer" in the website ... or once you get there, if you see the word "cart" then you know they expect you to make a purchase. Just return to your search page and keep on looking ...

I found one and here's what I got when I clicked on the 5th site link for the David Garfinkle copywriting course (see image above):

[Image: 2019-07-27_1533.png]

All I needed to do was copy the URL address and paste it into either my Deepbrid or Real-Debrid account. Once I get a green banner, that says the link(s) are good and my download is ready. Red means it's dead so I'll need to find alternate links or give up on that item.

STEP 3: Once you find a site that offers premium links, you're ready to start converting them to usable download links in a service like Deepbrid or Real-Debrid (or any others). Don't be surprised if some course links are dead. Luckily, many of these course download sites feature more than one set of download links and they're interchangeable. This means if you find Nitroflare links are all dead, or only parts 1,2, and 4 are good but part 3 is dead ... just grab the part 3 file from another host server. Using Deepbrid and Real-Debrid allows you to download from multiple hosts ... so long as they're supported.

STEP 4: Download as usual. The good thing about most of these sites is there's no password needed to access the site. No password is needed to download the files. And, generally speaking, most of them do not require a password to open the archive, run a virus scan or otherwise use the download. And when there is a password required, it is shown in clear sight on the page, so you'll need to be aware. Put any password for a particular site in a text file and save it along with downloads so you will be able to retrieve it if you forget.

STEP 5: Use a good download accelerator and virus scan your files. I always recommend JDownloader2 or Internet Download Manager. Keep these programs updated. You can usually check for updates under the Help or Settings menu. The same with your anti-virus program. Keep it updated and running in real time to catch any unusual browser behavior and stop malware, spyware, etc. in their tracks.

Here's another site where I found a storybrand download but bookmark it to find lots more!

DONALD MILLER - STORYBRAND MARKETING ROADMAP:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://rapidtutorial.ws/donald-miller-the-storybrand-marketing-roadmap/

Here's yet another one ...

HARLAN KILSTEIN - NLP COPYWRITING (COMPLETE COURSE):
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.downturk.net/2606169-harlan-kilstein-nlp-copywriting-complete-course.html

Oh, I'm having a grand ole time with this!

Just be prepared to do a LOT of research before you find a good site (one with relevant content that is updated often and have working links). If you have a short attention span or expect quick results, this ain't your cup-o-tea, buddy!

In this research, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find the prince but all the kissing is worth the effort in the end (just keep your antivirus protection on to avoid warts and all).

Let me tell you, the internet is rife with sites like these where you can find almost any course, product, tutorial, game, movie, TV show, etc. to download --- usually FREE. But as you can see, having tools like a premium link converter puts you miles ahead of someone without --- you can download stuff others can't.

NOTE: Not all of these sites will be worth their salt. I found quite a few where all the links (from multiple file hosts) were dead. For the Harlan Kilstein course above, here are the results of [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links versus [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] ones:

[Image: 2019-07-27_1529.png]

The course was over 10 gigabytes large and I didn't want to take up that kind of storage on my already groaning external hard drive. But you may like NLP copywriting, so I have posted the downturk site link for you above so you can get this course if you want to. Just convert the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links because they're alive.

This site also features premium download links.

So you can always find sites like these using similar keyword phrases to the one I show you above. I suggest you do this in duckduckgo but try Google too and then compare the results.

Soon, you will have collected a huge stash of these sites to keep you busy with downloading stuff!

And all you will need to do then is find some time to sort through all these treasures and learn new things!

If you have questions about any of this, send me a PM or post here. I'm happy to help.

VIRUS TOTAL: None. But do your due diligence --- scan EVERYTHING you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-28-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: [GET] A WAY TO SEARCH FOR [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR STUFF YOU WANT!
thank you much

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
07-28-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: [GET] A WAY TO SEARCH FOR [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR STUFF YOU WANT!
Thanks LAYNA
REPS+ADDED
NICE DAY
07-28-2019, 07:09 PM
Nice resource mate
07-28-2019, 08:11 PM
As always... you're the best Layna!
69.gif
07-29-2019, 12:46 AM
@All: I am glad you're finding this post helpful.

Try using this search method with other host servers too. Of course, there's no guarantee you will find anything and you should always start with a generic/general keyword (copywriting instead of Joe Blow's Copywriting Seminar Vol. II). There's nothing to stop you from searching with a particular product's name, but going the generic route will give you far more results and could very well include the course you seek.

I like to use what I find in my initial search to expand and go in a slightly different direction. For example, in this share, my initial search led me to a free course download site I wasn't aware of and on that site, I found [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links for multiple copywriting courses! I have since added that site to my arsenal of sites and plan to "hit" it often.

I like to be open-minded and adventurous in these kinds of searches and I'm usually pleasantly surprised with the results. For me, oftentimes, the hunt is more exhilarating than the find.

Like I've said, the only disappointment you will find is that some of the course links are as dead as a door nail on the file share host server. It takes added time to search elsewhere for them but if you dedicate the time and energy, you will find them.

So start here and see where it takes you!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
07-29-2019, 01:56 AM
What a great tip ,I learnt alot especially about [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] I could never download from premium links but found a solution.
I also found some great stuff like 10 gigs of courses
Thanks again
07-29-2019, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 03:09 AM by layna61524.)
@billuk3: Thank you for your post. Can you tell us what your "solution" is?

Is it something you learned in the OP or do you have another tool for downloading larger files? Based on what you've written, I can't make out if you have a paid subscription to a service like Deepbrid or Real Debrid to convert links or whether you've found a site or service you're using online that handles sizeable downloads.

If you prefer not to post publicly, then send me a PM. I'd really like to know because a free account will not help with large course files.

Thanks
Layna61524
07-29-2019, 03:21 AM
Yeah sure its http://www.multishare.cz gave me 5 gig and its quick then used that then used a different email for another 5 gig.
07-29-2019, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 05:26 AM by layna61524.)
@billuk3: Thank you for sharing that information. I will try it and see what happens. This may be helpful for others who (for whatever reason) just can't get Deepbrid or Real Debrid at the moment --- I'm assuming it's free.

UPDATE

Okay, I'm back ...

It could be my computer but I had a little difficulty with the anonymized link. So for anyone else having issues, here is another anonymized link to the site for English language:

REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT
HERE FOR PREMIUM LINK DOWNLOADING:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.multishare.cz%2Fen%2F

You get 5 gigabytes of download with your registered account (and that's pretty good!). Like billuk3 said, if you run out, just use another email address and register a new account to keep downloading. This could be useful for someone just needing to download a few courses NOW ... at least until they can get their permanent account with a Deepbrid or other subscription.

UPDATE II

It took a nano-second to register. I activated the account in my email and the browser took me directly to the site with my account already open. By the way, one major benefit to registering a free account is, you're taken to a site with additional downloads (software, movies, games, etc.). Just use the links at the top of the site to see what all is there.

I won't tell you more about it because clearly, they forbid you taking stuff from there and bringing it elsewhere --- just register your own account so you can get your 5Gs of premium downloads and you will see the site.

I haven't used this yet but by the sound of it, billuk3 likes it so it must work as described. Please thank or rep him for sharing with us.

Layna61524
54.gif

63.gif