70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2012, 06:20 AM
RE:
(12-13-2012 02:04 AM)johnblaze Wrote:  7-zip worked for me
for me too
12-15-2012, 06:20 AM
RE:
7-zip is working fine
12-16-2012, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2012 02:08 PM by itzsaga.)
RE:
(12-12-2012 06:25 AM)BayAreaSteve Wrote:  @itzsaga having a hard time downloading the 2nd link...it keeps crashing in the middle
of the download...plus, the icon it displays when downloading doesn't look like the icon
displayed during the 1st link download...hope that makes sense...lol Thanks for the share :)
Just use 7zip (don't worry about the icon).

I created the files with 7zip. If you're having problems use it (like others have mentioned).
The code I work on:
I will create mirrors for all I download.
I will seed all torrents to 1.5 ratio.
Why? Cause that's the way shit should be.
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
RE:
Hi,

here's an update, I've asked the guy I got it from about the Adserver info in part 2.
There are a few parts, one of which is marked as 'coming soon' - the other is just some on-page text, as below:

Magic Button :
Ad Server
Ad Server: Critical to Your Media Buy Success

While you don't need an ad server for running campaigns on self-serve platforms, it is essential to executing our Money In The Bank Method.

Either your buy directly from the Publishers (adult sites) or from MediaReps.com, you must have your own ad server.

After you set up your campaign on your ad server, you will generate a so-called "ad code" or "ad tag", which is an iframe code.

You will simple provide this iframe code to the Publisher or your account manager at MediaReps.com, they will place your iframe code on the placement you purcahsed, and your banners will be automatically served.

What's an Ad Server and Why It's a Must

Ad server is basically a host, think of it like a web host that hosts your webpages, an ad server hosts your banners.

It rotates the banners according to the "weight" you assign to each banner and redirects the clicks to the URLs you specify.

It tracks the important metrics of your banners: the impressions, the clicks, and then it calculates your banners' CTR for you, all in real time.

You can add new banners into the rotation, adjust the "weight" of each banner (i.e. percentage of rotation), pause or delete a banner, all in the real time and on the fly as your media buy campaign progresses.

This is critial, since testing and optimizing (banners) is the only path to profitability, so without an ad server, there's no way you can do all that on the fly and in real time.

It's the first line of offense in your (big league) media buy campaigns.

Costs

Like web hosting, there are costs involved in using an ad server.

Most of the ad server providers charge an ongoing monthly fee, and/or an ad serving fee based on the total impressions, priced in CPM (cost per 1000 impressions).

A good example is SiteScout AdServer (an awesome ad server by the way).

They charge a minimum $500 per month for upto 6.25 million impressions (that's $0.08 CPM).

Usually, the more is monthly impression, the cheaper is ad server fee.

The Best Choice: AdShuffle.com

AdShuffle.com is one of the best ad servers to use for both the begining and advanced media buyers.

The best thing about them is that they don't charge a monthly fee. It's pay as you go.

It's totally free to sign up an account. Just fund your account anytime you need to use it.

Their ad server fee is one of the lowest in the industry as well.

For the first 500 million impressions, the fee is $0.06 CPM. You can view the fees here.
Code:
https://admin.adshuffle.com/AdShuffleAgreement.aspx

The fee is negotiable. But you need to run some campaigns (impressions) first.

After you've run some impressions, such as 20 million or so within any given 30-day period, talk to them and tell them you are planning bigger buys, and you'd like to have a lower fee ($0.04 or $0.05 CPM) due to "raser thin" margins.

They'll take a look at your account, and most likely will lower the fees for you.

Obviously, ad server fee is part of the cost of your campaign, in addition to the banner CPM rate you have to pay.

For example, if your ad rate is $0.18 CPM, and your ad server fee is $0.06 CPM, your total ad cost is then $0.24 CPM.

So take your ad server fee into account when you are negotiating with either the Direct Publishers or MediaReps.

Use You Ad Server To Track and Optimize Banners Only

Sure you can use AdShuffle (or other ad servers) to rotate and track your landing pages as well, even "auto optimize" your landing pages or banners, but you are NOT going to do that.

You should use your ad server to serve and optimize BANNERS ONLY, and you should MANUALLY optimize your banners instead of using its "auto optimization" feature, which is pretty much useless.

The landing pages will be rotated and optimized from within your tracking system (such as CPVLab or Prosper202).

Naturally, you will need to use the tracking URL you get from your tracking system as the banners redirect URL.

I will have a detailed video tutorial for you on how to use AdShuffle.

For now, go ahead and set up your account at AdShuffle, and familiarize yourself with the interface.

Enjoy,
Si
12-18-2012, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 02:22 AM by johnblaze.)
RE:
thanks sir!
would really appreciate it if you kept us updated with the "coming soon" stuff and AdServer video!
18.gif
12-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE:
Wow, seems like it's an awesome product. Do they have good support or private caoching? Anybody making money from this?

Thanks sir!
12-23-2012, 04:48 PM
RE:
Nice thanks was looking for this for about 45 minutes! Awesome.

Anyone started using this / any success?

I do have high faith in this product, simply because in the past I have used adult media buys to make some $$ on webcams - nothing to write home about but still today brings in a few 1,000 per year (revshare). I'm going to give this a solid go - and hope it's not a waste of time!
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)
12-24-2012, 01:00 PM
RE:
Can someone Reupload?THX
12-24-2012, 01:25 PM
RE:
Man, All these links really got bombed quickly! New Mirrors, please!!!
12-26-2012, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 02:41 AM by mwaldos.)
GROUP BUY - SuperVIP Only!
Hey,

As we did here (with a lot of success):

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Groupbuy-Cpaheadhunters-com

Any SuperVIP interested in Group BUY for this? This course looks good!

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/700033-adult-media-buy-blueprint-make-large-sums-money-promoting-dating-offers-adult-traffic.html

The price for full WSO package #2 is now $41.25 and rising.

-> 5 SuperVIPs x $ 8,25 (+ Paypal extra charges) or
-> 10 SuperVIPs x aprox. $ 4,20 (+ Paypal extra charges)

Let me know here if enough interest and will create a new thread.

1- mwaldos
2- ...
3- ...
4- ...
5- ...
===
6- ...
7- ...
8- ...
9- ...
10- ...

Merry Xmas!