53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2019, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 03:12 PM by MY5TERYA.)
THE OF PLAYBOOK: EXTREMELY TIME SENSITIVE OFFER BY M. VALTOS
Hey boys and girls, I've just received an email from Mike Valtos

"Father's Day Special: The Order Flow Playbook", which I copied and pasted below:

Quote:Hi,

I am pleased to announce the pre-release of The Order Flow Playbook.

Traders have been asking me about it and how it is available. The official launch and release of the Order Flow Playbook is Tuesday June 18, but we have decided to release it early to members and customers of Orderflows.com.

As today is June 16th, we are still in the process of uploading all the modules. The first two modules are up and can be accessed now. The other six modules are being uploaded and will available on Monday, June 17. I know everyone is excited so we have released it early for those who want to get started now.

The Order Flow Playbook is an 8 module course of information derived by my own personal trading experience as well as from conversations with other successful order flow traders who have discussed with me their approach to the market.

What you will learn in The Order Flow Playbook:

Module 1: Getting an edge with order flow.
Learn how to take the information generated from order flow to find your edge in the market.

Module 2: Market structure.
Learn how what market structure is and how to trade around it. Money is made trading around the edges of market structure. Don't get caught off-side for failing to understand structure.

Module 3: Market strength and weakness.
Learn how to determine when the market is strong or weak. When you understand the underlying strength or weakness together with market structure you will see the market truly revealing itself.

Module 4: Volume, trends, breakouts, failure and trapped traders.
Learn how volume affects what is happening in the market. How to detect the early signs of a trend. How to trade breakouts and recognize failures. Quickly see areas where traders can get trapped.

Module 5: Order flow trade setups - part 1.
The first of five order flow trade setups: 1. Thin prints. 2. Double tops and bottoms. 3. Forging markets. 4. Bounce markets. 5. Weak hands.

Module 6: Order flow trade setups - part 2.
The second of five order flow trade setups: 6. Recovery bar. 7. Breakout bar. 8. Multi imbalances. 9. Extreme delta. 10. Last ditch attempt.

Module 7: Trade execution and management.
Learn how to use order flow to manage your trade so that you can really cut your losing trades early and maximize your winning trades.

Module 8: The wrap up.
Putting it all together to become an intelligent and consistent trader.

If you want to advance not just your order flow knowledge but also your trading knowledge in general then you
should get access to The Order Flow Playbook today!

I hope to see you on the inside.

Thank you and regards,
Mike Valtos

P.S. This course is currently offered at its early bird pricing and will be increasing to its normal price soon.
Don't miss out on the savings.

As you can see, we could get all that good stuff for $99 instead of $297 if we buy it until tomorrow, June the 17. 2019.

I'm about TO BUY IT MYSELF and upload everything to MEGA and in case anyone should be interested in this course then please just PM me and let me know so that we could possibly split the cost among all those interested in this material.
Due to the very time-sensitive nature of this offer - we have less than 24 Hours left by now - I refrained from going the group buy route ...!!

Regards,

MY5T Cool Cool
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
06-17-2019, 08:41 AM
RE: THE OF PLAYBOOK: EXTREMELY TIME SENSITIVE OFFER BY M. VALTOS
Im interested
06-17-2019, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 10:18 AM by MY5TERYA.)
smarteru Wrote:Im interested

That's great, glad to hear!
Just PM'ed you back.
06-17-2019, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 10:39 PM by chenwiz.)
hope this will help your decision

Code:
https://futures.io/trading-reviews-vendors/44571-michael-valtos-orderflows-software.html

Code:
http://www.scamion.com/orderflows-com-f2
06-18-2019, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019 12:55 AM by MY5TERYA.)
(06-17-2019 10:39 PM)chenwiz Wrote:  hope this will help your decision

Code:
https://futures.io/trading-reviews-vendors/44571-michael-valtos-orderflows-software.html

Code:
http://www.scamion.com/orderflows-com-f2

Just a few cents about Michael Valtos from orderflows:
It's true that he doesn't reply emails and that there are some complains regarding the SOFTWARE he has been selling BUT ...

Regarding the stuff he TEACHES he is the best in the industry as per my understanding on orderflow trading concepts. It just makes so much sense.

Note that the above mentioned offer has nothing to do whatsoever with any kind of Software the guy is selling. At all!

I downloaded GomOrderFlowPro 14 day trial from which plot very similar information to what Valtos's Software produces. Actually, I have to say I prefer the way the information is presented on the Gomi version even a bit more.

Example Tutorial on YT (just a random one out of dozens one can find):

My pick is Valtos for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY, since the concepts he's teaching are universally applicable when it comes to Order Flow trading.

I hope it helps to clarify things.
72.gif
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
09-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Im interested
Just PM'ed you back

25.gif