| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
04-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Post: #321
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Could you also send me the page importer, please?
Thanks. :) (01-07-2019 10:45 PM)Rushie Wrote:(12-31-2018 08:59 PM)kohc0004 Wrote: The only thing they don't get in the sub account is a page importer but we have a solution so everyone who joins can import all the pages they need from other services and websites. |
|||
|
04-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Post: #322
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Yes, I just replied to your PM with the info I need :-)
(04-02-2019 11:14 PM)wesleyddo Wrote: Could you also send me the page importer, please? |
|||
|
04-04-2019, 02:33 AM
Post: #323
|
|||
|
|||
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
(03-29-2019 04:47 AM)teamline Wrote: [b]Hey, You're welcome and thanks for joining. I look forward to success with Convertri (03-29-2019 11:58 AM)wesleyddo Wrote: Very fast delivery. You're welcome and thanks for joining. I look forward to success with Convertri I sent you a PM with details I need for the page importer :-) (03-29-2019 01:54 PM)Walter Black Wrote: Thx for the super fast delivery and throwing in the free bonus Rushie :D You're welcome mate and thanks for joining. I look forward to success with Convertri (04-02-2019 05:17 AM)queenadreena Wrote: pm price please sure I sent you details :-) (04-02-2019 05:23 AM)ViRal Wrote: PM me price and detail.. Thanks sure PM sent :-) |
|||
|
04-04-2019, 02:49 AM
Post: #324
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Signature removed.
Reported by members from spamming the forum just to promote his signature. Do it again and the account will be suspended from posting. -Omni Potens |
|||
|
04-04-2019, 04:50 AM
Post: #325
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer | |||
|
04-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Post: #326
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer | |||
|
04-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Post: #327
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Hi Rushie,
Did I miss info you need? I sent you an email and pm with my payment screenshots. I really need the page importer. Please reply Thanks (04-05-2019 10:43 AM)wesleyddo Wrote: I sent you the info. |
|||
|
04-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Post: #328
|
|||
|
|||
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
(04-07-2019 12:17 PM)wesleyddo Wrote: Hi Rushie, Yes I'm sorting the importer for quite a few people today just been updating GB's Will be sorting the page importer out for people today Thanks, Rushie |
|||
|
04-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Post: #329
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Could you PM me the price?
Also, I would be needing to import pages frequently are you doing them all manually for your clients or is there a real importer program that you're sending to people? It's also unclear whether Convertri is hosting our websites, do they take the place of our hosting as well? Thanx JL |
|||
|
04-09-2019, 01:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019 03:02 AM by stubish.)
Post: #330
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: (Hot BSO) CONVERTRI - The Click Funnels Killer
Paid! Just waiting on provisioning. Will shoot out a review once it's all set up. So far Rushie has been great.
** I'm running! Less than 48 hours ** Quicker than i had hoped. Waiting on the guide for importer etc. I should have landers up and going before then end of that day I hope :) Thanks Rushie! And for all you guys wondering about it. I'm happy to be getting access to the BEST page builder out there, at a fraction of the cost for a whole year. yes it's not your own account, but those who are familiar with GB's know, that's very rarely the case... This offer and the creator are both solid. |
|||











