25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2012, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 03:24 AM by Volta.)
[GET] [BRAND NEW] Make REAL Money BEFORE Christmas. If You Can't Make THIS Work, You're Just Lazy...
Sorry if this thread is a little crap guys it is my first one!

This is the new one from Willr

SALESPAGE:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/716381-todays-warrior-special-offer-day.html

This is taken from another forum so credits go to the uploader!

[hide]http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CT63D8E/Fast_Start_Toolkit.zip_links[/hide]

DON'T FORGET THE REP AND PLEASE ADD SOME MIRRORS Blush
I ❤ BBHF... 'coz... I ❤ BBHF
11-29-2012, 08:14 AM
RE:
Thanks bigsteve1984, nice share!
11-29-2012, 08:25 AM
RE:
FAQ
[Image: faq1.jpg]
[Image: faq2.jpg]
[Image: faq3.jpg]
[Image: faq4.jpg]

Great Share. Wink Heart
Christmas is coming! Love
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
11-29-2012, 08:28 AM
RE:
Thanks for your sharing!
11-29-2012, 08:34 AM
RE:
Before I toss in how "I'M" gonna make BIG buckoreenos with this, let me offer some suggestions to some questions I read above;

1) Monthly Payments - "PayPal has Frozen my acct!"
My answer - I use a program I've used for years that lets me insert the info from my Client's CHECKS into a special software program on my pc (Google: Checks By Phone or Checks By Fax)
Then....every month at "Payment Time"...I simply bring up my "Check" program and click "Print" on all my Monthly Accounts. I stamp them, "For Deposit Only" and....go to my bank and deposit them just as if I received these checks "In-Person"! (NO need to go thru PayPal or any other "Internediary")

2) "Finding Owner In" - I WALK INTO the business, ask if the "OWNER" IS IN! (NOT...the manager!) If the response is anything but, "He's in the back. May I tell him who's calling?"....I ask, "What time is he usually IN and what color is his car and where does he park?" I then leave and as I'm running around town I check by the biz and if I see his vehicle, I park and go in!

3) "Instant Shortfall of 10%" - this comment is usually made by the "Non-Check writer". I usually "head this one off at the pass" in my Presentation to the CHECK-WRITER (I NEVER spend more than 2 seconds with anyone other than the "Check-Writer") ....by mentioning, "THIS Program is based on DOUBLING and TRIPLING...."RETURN VISITS"
I call it the "Long-Term-Value" of a diner, customer, client, or patient

4) "Spending TIME finding NAME of the owner" - in MY opinion, this is time wasted! I find the "owner's Name' simply by asking the first person who confronts me inside the biz, "Hi! I have something to show the Owner! What's his first Name?"

5) ROI - Check-Writer...."so, you're asking me to give you $197 a month for your "Service"? Can you "Justify" that expense?"
"Hey! Mr Biz Owner!...if little ol' ME can "get HALF of your diners (customers, clients, patients) to RETURN, 4, 5 or 6 times or more.... would THAT provide a "Return On Your Investment?"

Hey! Ya can't sell em all! If a prospect gives me too much objection, I back off...thank him for his time and head for the door. And....many, many times I've had them say (as I open their door to leave)..."WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE!"

So....the windup is, SEE THE PEOPLE! After my 3rd or 4th contact with a "real live Check-Writer"....I usually have the "Newness" over with and am starting to "get into the "Swing-Of-The-Lingo"! Which means...I have my "Spiel Down Pat" where I can rattle off;
1) my opening (to GRAB his attention and REASON why he should LISTEN to what I have to say)
2) my way of developing his INTEREST in what I'm telling him
3) my way of "Creating EMOTION" in him...WANTING what I'm offering
4) closing the deal (which, for me is simply bringing out my Order Pad and starting to write up the Order)(If he stops me and says; "Hey! I didn't agree to this!" I stop writing...look up at him and say; "what is your question?" He responds, I answer his question and continue writing!

Anyway....I thank Will for offering this. It will help me make a whole lot of moola!

Don Alm....long-time sales guy.

Nice share!!!
53.gif
11-29-2012, 08:34 AM
RE:
I honestly did not get this WSO!

It seems to be about selling offline mobile websites! But i dont get what the "BEFORE CHRISTMAS" thing is...

I am afraid this is another hyped WSO....let me wake up in 8 hours and i will tell you for sure!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-29-2012, 08:51 AM
RE:
Tips in Creating More Mirrors via Rapidshare.
1st Create/Sign up for a rapidshare.com account.
then login after.
Go to this rs link:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/3444390377/Fast_Start_Toolkit.zip

Save it on your file.
Now just in case this rs link die.
You still have a working rs link on your account.

Now for safe keeping.
Create another extra rs account.
Copy the rs link from your account and transfer it to your newly created Rs account.
Share your Extra Rs mirror link.
Others do the same thing.
Repeat and repeat.

This is good especially when the file is too big to download or upload.
Will definitely save our time.

By the way, nice share.
Just in case the link is dead.
Let me know so we can reup this for everyone here! Wink
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here
11-29-2012, 09:55 AM
RE:
@ jesrick nice extra input i actually bought this and i am doing this Now... It works... if they are not interested just thank them for their time i actually take a dummy poster to show them and try to leave it with them 9 out of 10 times they call me in the next 2 days and i find i have about 5 emails on my list from them where they tried it out.

Also i find that offering a 2 week trial works good as they actually dont want to loose their list clients.
nice share anyway as i was going to share today but i was beat to it dam Confused
11-29-2012, 10:45 AM
RE:
any reviews on this guys the file is big for me i cant download it is it worth it?
11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
RE:
(11-29-2012 10:45 AM)katara Wrote:  any reviews on this guys the file is big for me i cant download it is it worth it?
joyfulwraps Wrote:WillR: Making Money Before Christmas Review

The free part of Will’s WSO is totally awesome and anyone looking to make extra money before Christmas should take it seriously and thank Will for the ‘gift’ that he has given because he really gives a clear step-by-step plan as well as explains why the plan works well for him and anyone else who works it. The Fast Start Toolkit portion of the WSO is under-priced based on the value and the content received. I ordered the review copy of the toolkit and am only too happy to report once again that I am well pleased with what I have received in return for the money I paid for it. I am a repeat customer for Will and his products are always top-quality. I was not disappointed in any way this time either.

The toolkit was easy to download and everything is nice, neat, and easy to navigate through the zipped folder. Inside the product folder is a “read first” pdf, a resources pdf, Bonuses, Mobile Landing Page folder, Restaurant Lead Displays folder and a Demo Campaign folder. There were two golden nuggets for me inside the resources folder everything else I already knew about; your experience may vary. His product instructions are always clear, uncomplicated and easy to follow and I have had no problem at all implementing the tools Will provides. In just 15 minutes from downloading the toolkit I was off and running. As always, no fluff or filler to bog me down and I know if I had, had questions Will, would have answered them quickly as he has in previous WSO purchases. I have confidence that by following the plan Will has outlined and by using the tools he has given in his product; I will make all the money I desire to make before Christmas and afterwards too as I scale up this very easy to run business.

The bonuses were really useful for running this business and very much appreciated.

I loved the videos that came with the product because the vocal is clear and easy to understand and the graphics are really professional…nice job Will!

The graphics work for the mobile landing page and demo campaign are fantastic.

The toolkit is going to save me a lot of work and effort and are better quality than I could have done by myself. Outsourcing it would have cost me more than I paid for the review copy of this WSO. If you are serious about making money this holiday season, I highly recommend taking action on Will’s generous free offer and if you have the money to spring for the regular or review copy of the toolkit, go for it…you won’t regret it…I didn’t.

Will’s WSOs are what I look for and purchase if they fit the needs of my growing business. Thanks again, Will.

Laura
40.gif
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)

57.gif