63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2014, 12:36 AM
[GET] Spike Humer - Joint Venture Master Course
[Image: spike.jpg]
[Image: spike2.jpg]
[Image: spike1.jpg]
Code:
http://www.spikehumer.com/jvdealfinders/

Dear business-builder,

If you’re ‘teachable’ enough I’ll show you how to master one of the MOST PROFITABLE skills on the planet ...The art and science of successful deal making.

It’s the ULTIMATE skill that will powerfully, and forever, transform your personal, professional, and financial future.

With this lucrative skill under your belt, you should never again have to worry about where your next lead, client or sale will come from ... or whether you’ll be “employable” in the future ... or whether the fierce economy or the heartless competition will force you out of business tomorrow. Simply because...

I’m about to show you how you can literally “own” the economy and butcher the competition by turning other people’s assets into your ultimate TRUMP CARD.

Here’s the thing.

Perhaps the concept of deal making excites, titillates and even gets your “money glands” salivating...

Maybe you’ve always WANTED to land big-time JV deals, or have clinched a handful of deals in the past, but never figured how to turn them into a profitable and ongoing streams of income...

Chances are you’ve even concluded that JVs don’t work for average people with small lists or no Internet savvy, or no “inner circle” connections...

Hi, my name is Spike Humer, and I’m the leading expert in engineering entrepreneurial success stories. In addition to Spike Humer International Inc., I’ve been the Chief of Operations (COO) and Chief Consultant for The Abraham Group for the past 5 years. I’ve personally worked with business leaders and companies in over twenty-five countries, in literally hundreds of industries and markets. I’ve shared the speaking stage with business building and thought-leading luminaries such as Tony Blair, Stephen M.R. Covey, Rich Schefren, Mark Joyner, Chet Holmes, Mark Victor Hansen, T. Harv Eker, John Assaraf, Robert Allen, Stephen Pierce, and many others.

People call me “the man behind the magic” of some of the most successful online and offline product and program JVs of the last decade. What I’ve discovered sometimes troubles and worries me, and it’s perhaps the reason why we’re having this personal and important conversation right now.

You see...

Most JV partnerships go up in smoke!
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/bweRM/Spike-Humer-Joint-Venture-Master-Course.rar
02-02-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: [GET] Spike Humer - Joint Venture Master Course
is this the same as anything else on the hat?
02-02-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: [GET] Spike Humer - Joint Venture Master Course
Id love this if anyone has it.

Ive heard a few Spike Humor JV training calls - Im not sure if it was this however.

Spike is legit and worth listening to.

37.gif