46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-11-2018, 03:59 PM
(req) Bob Serling - How to Market Your Way to a Million Dollar Professional Service Practice
any1 here have this book .. PLEASE do share TIA Thanks
How to Market Your Way to a Million Dollar Professional Service Practice by Bob Serling

sp:
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-to-...type=eBook
12-24-2018, 10:41 AM
RE: (req) Bob Serling - How to Market Your Way to a Million Dollar Professional Service Practice
@LeggyAnita: I went to Amazon to check out this title and learned that it is available in spiral bound (physical) format and goes for $90 to $110 ... so I tried but cannot see another way to secure this title digitally.

Just so you know, it's copyright 2006 --- I don't know if that diminishes your interest or not but depending on what Serling covers, it could possibly be fairly dated by now.

Hopefully, someone with better search skills will come along with the link you need.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-24-2018, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 08:06 AM by Animal88.)
RE: (req) Bob Serling - How to Market Your Way to a Million Dollar Professional Service Practice
I have a scanned copy, copyright 1999.
I'll see about uploading sometime today...

Edit: I posted this a couple of days ago, but for some reason the post hasn't shown...

It's copyrighted 1999, so a bit old, but principles are timeless...

Code:
How-to-Market-Your-Way-to-a-million.pdf
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/wpRBj8xA/file.html
12-25-2018, 04:19 PM
@Layna Thanks

THANK YOU so much for replying and your research into this book - some1 here got the book for me and it will appear soon..i've sent you a PM..
12-26-2018, 04:45 AM
@LeggyAnita: You're welcome, friend. And thanks for the PM.

Layna61524
59.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-24-2020, 06:23 AM
Reup Would be Greatly Appreciated.

46.gif