24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2018, 02:24 PM
[GET] Traffic Tutor
Sales page:

Code:
http://traffic-tutor.com/

Direct registration page

Code:
https://memberskit.com/sites/newmember.php?m=723

Reps appreicated
12-10-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: [GET] Traffic Tutor
Interesting...because:
The name Mike Allen is unfamiliar to me, BUT if memory serves, I've definitely seen 'Rapid Affiliate Commissions' someplace (here ??) before ?!?

Anyone have a look at this and maybe to share a quick summary or review ??
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-10-2018, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 05:44 PM by California Kid.)
here's my review of his sales page. that shadow behind his head is annoying and so is his header font. seems like a cool guy and is trying hard though. i wont be downloading. seems a little cheesy to me and a site i would send a 9 year old kid to to learn the basics

looking at the website as a whole, it looks like it was created 10 years ago and this dude used wordpress. i like how it's simple and basic, but it's TOO simple and basic. his banner in the middle of the page is F****** ugly and done half ass.

with everything that can be seen on his website, you can expect to see that same level in his membership. you sure you want a review of it now?
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Lol yes I never seen such an ugly sales page ever :p
12-10-2018, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 06:46 PM by Lumos.)
Perfect, actually, Thanks
I also thought his SP was like a page from 10 years ago and didn't say just to see if anyone else might have made the same observation...and here we are.
29.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Can anyone share members kit?
He used same to make delivery page ..
12-11-2018, 08:02 AM
the registration is closed

12.gif