5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2012, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 01:44 PM by howlcry6.)
My Intro
Hello Everybody! i am Howlcry6 and i am a new starter in the crazy world of getting money online.

yes as you can see,i am a new vip member and im glad that i have made this contribution to this website to keep it live =)

well about me,i speak both english and french, (french based so this is why i have a little problem with my english),im a 17 years old now and im there for really implicate myself in this forum,and im here too because i need help to start my very first website,so if anyone want to help me to make my first website which can bring me around 50/day,it would be so apreciate and i will give 50% of the money i make,so just sent me a pm please,i have MSN and Skype so you can coach me directly =)!!!

Thanks you for reading my introduction,and i hope that i will make any difference there =)
11-26-2012, 06:21 AM
RE:
Hello and Welcome to the VERY BEST Black Hat Forum in the world! Please show your appreciation by respecting others, sharing and donating when you can!
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
11-27-2012, 02:15 PM
RE:
Thanks you!:)

81.gif