| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
09-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
RE: [GET] BROADFAST AUTORESPONDER - NO MORE AWEBER!
(07-10-2018 03:41 PM)smithnowt Wrote: This revived thread had me scratching my head for a minute !! Well-spotted, smithnowt ... i've used arigato (an older version) in the past - I liked it a lot, but couldn't find an update (which has the features I particularly need) - currently I mostly use wp mailster plugin with sparkpost (10,000 emails free per month) - this works very well for me - I don't much like external services having control over my lists, etc, - sparkpost has excellent delivery rate - and much cheaper than many other options |
|||
|
09-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] BROADFAST AUTORESPONDER - NO MORE AWEBER!
Thanks Edgey !!
I too prefer self-hosted apps most of all. One option which still seems attractive to me is Mautic, self-hosted. Apparently it can be a PITA to set up right. Another member here had offered a cheatsheet for it, but then sort of disappeared. There are free tutorials for it online though, so all is not lost. Personally I'd love to have such a cheatsheet as reading works better for me than video. Thanks and Best Wishes. (+Rep added, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
|
|||
|
11-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] BROADFAST AUTORESPONDER - NO MORE AWEBER!
A decent load of usable info in my post about this subject, here:
Need an AR ?? Perhaps use Mautic. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Need...use-Mautic
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
|
|||
|
11-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: [GET] BROADFAST AUTORESPONDER - NO MORE AWEBER! | |||










