81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2018, 03:07 AM
[Get] CPA Reloaded
Sales Page :

PHP Code:
http://cpareloaded.com/delta/ 

Download link :

PHP Code:
http://cpareloaded.com/members101/index.html 
No need to rep
08-06-2018, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 06:53 AM by raja1991.)
RE: [Get] CPA Reloaded
@Jeffrey123

Thank you

:) :) :)
08-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Thanks, add +rep.
08-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Thanks for sharing.
08-07-2018, 05:07 AM
Thank you very much !! 47happy
75.gif
08-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Reps to Jeffrey for posting - like usual.

REVIEW:

--Go sign up at a CPA network (product vendor recommends maxbounty)

--Pick some sort of "free" offer - free trial, email/zip submit, etc. Doesn't matter what niche.

--Get affiliate link and put into tinyurl (or whatever link shortener)

--Setup craigslist account if you don't have one.

--Post a CL ad promoting the offer. Spend some time perusing CL to see which categories would best fit with your offer. Either learn how to write good ads or swipe pics/copy from offer lander. Your ad will tell the reader to email you for info.

--Respond to emails with your affiliate link.

--Start posting in your area. Expand to other areas from there.

--Only post 1 ad per day. Create a new gmail account for every niche / offer you promote.

--Use OLX.com instead of CL if you're not in the US.

==========

This course says nothing about paying for CL ads, but I know that you *do* have to pay for some ads now...not sure which categories or if it's all of them or what. This has supposedly driven a lot of posters away from CL which could leave it open for more traffic. Think ads in most categories are $3-5 and are active for a month.

Have seen this basic method talked about in other products and it'd likely be a good idea to create your own pre-sell lander instead of having them email you. I don't have experience in this kinda thing, so I don't know, though.

I think you'd likely need to do some testing before you found a decent winner.

Have also seen other CPAers using CL say to use google trends when doing your research. Look up the niche / topic of your offer in google trends and see where the most interest is. Start by state, then drill down to city / region. Post your ad there instead of locally.
08-08-2018, 06:19 AM
noob14 ... Thankx for the accurate review.
08-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the review and the nice tip about Google Trends!!

(08-08-2018 01:09 AM)noob14 Wrote:  Reps to Jeffrey for posting - like usual.

REVIEW:

--Go sign up at a CPA network (product vendor recommends maxbounty)

--Pick some sort of "free" offer - free trial, email/zip submit, etc. Doesn't matter what niche.

--Get affiliate link and put into tinyurl (or whatever link shortener)

--Setup craigslist account if you don't have one.

--Post a CL ad promoting the offer. Spend some time perusing CL to see which categories would best fit with your offer. Either learn how to write good ads or swipe pics/copy from offer lander. Your ad will tell the reader to email you for info.

--Respond to emails with your affiliate link.

--Start posting in your area. Expand to other areas from there.

--Only post 1 ad per day. Create a new gmail account for every niche / offer you promote.

--Use OLX.com instead of CL if you're not in the US.

==========

This course says nothing about paying for CL ads, but I know that you *do* have to pay for some ads now...not sure which categories or if it's all of them or what. This has supposedly driven a lot of posters away from CL which could leave it open for more traffic. Think ads in most categories are $3-5 and are active for a month.

Have seen this basic method talked about in other products and it'd likely be a good idea to create your own pre-sell lander instead of having them email you. I don't have experience in this kinda thing, so I don't know, though.

I think you'd likely need to do some testing before you found a decent winner.

Have also seen other CPAers using CL say to use google trends when doing your research. Look up the niche / topic of your offer in google trends and see where the most interest is. Start by state, then drill down to city / region. Post your ad there instead of locally.

73.gif