51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2018, 06:08 AM
[REQ ] Gecko - Responsive Shopify Theme - Group buying
Hello, friends,

I Like this Shopify theme and I wondering is there someone who want to share the price for purchasing (group buying). More people = cheaper price. I'm ready to pay max 30$ . If there is at least one more will be very profitably for this theme. The template is really good and will help for every one that have online store in Shopify.

Thanks, Reletobg!

https://themeforest.net/item/gecko-respo...8?s_rank=1
08-05-2018, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 08:40 PM by christophergrapes.)
RE: [REQ ] Gecko - Responsive Shopify Theme - Group buying
Lets do it

Your inbox is full, I can't PM you
08-06-2018, 03:57 AM
That theme looks really nice and almost seems if it will be high converting. I'll be interested to throw a few bucks for the theme
09-01-2018, 09:59 AM
(07-13-2018 06:08 AM)reletobg Wrote:  Hello, friends,

I Like this Shopify theme and I wondering is there someone who want to share the price for purchasing (group buying). More people = cheaper price. I'm ready to pay max 30$ . If there is at least one more will be very profitably for this theme. The template is really good and will help for every one that have online store in Shopify.

Thanks, Reletobg!

https://themeforest.net/item/gecko-respo...8?s_rank=1

(08-06-2018 03:57 AM)juliomfit Wrote:  That theme looks really nice and almost seems if it will be high converting. I'll be interested to throw a few bucks for the theme

Let's Buy this, I can put 50% or 35% if there is another 1 who wants to join in. Nice looking theme
09-05-2018, 12:43 PM
am in for the GB....
42.gif

44.gif