35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2012, 03:03 PM
[GET] The Profit Prophesy | ProfitHacks
THE PROFIT PROPHESY
From the Author of the Internet Business Manifesto

Download The Report
New Free Report Reveals…
The Single Biggest Threat to Your
Business in 6 Years
Could a “Mind Virus” That’s Jumping From Marketer To Marketer Be Killing Your Success?
Discover How The Internet Business Landscape Has Dramatically Changed In The Last 6 Years And What You MUST Do Differently Today
(Ignore this warning at your own risk...)
Hear It Straight From Rich Schefren, the Business Legend Who’s Created More Highly Paid Gurus Than Any Other
Quotes From The Report...

"There’s a new mind virus that’s already reached pandemic levels and it’s causing more entrepreneurs to struggle than I’ve ever seen." — Rich Schefren, author of the Profit Prophecy.

"If you’re going to achieve the success, freedom and wealth you desire and deserve you are going to have to make a shift…" — Rich Schefren, author of the Profit Prophecy.

"The approach almost everyone online is taking is only making the problem (and mind virus) worse – and I seem to be the only person who sees it." — Rich Schefren, author of the Profit Prophecy.

Direct Access :

11-02-2012, 05:42 AM
RE:
Hmmm ... thought the download would be actual content and materials used by Rich Schefren within in program, not the free ebook available everywhere!

Am I the only one looking for more?!?!!?!? The Profit Prophecy is the introductory ebook to his new program, "The Ultimate Business Growth Mentoring Program". That is the program I was hoping to find here.
11-02-2012, 08:38 PM
RE:
Sorry amigo...I share what I find. Its free contribution from my part.

No 'read between the lines' stuffs from my part.

I Share 'Coz I Care.

I Share What I Get Out There

^___________________^

49.gif