51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2018, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 05:15 PM by SteB81.)
[F4LT] 学习用HTML编码-初学者到专家 (HTML5 Course in Simplified Chinese)
从初学者到精通HTML Web开发人员,学习和理解HTML和HTML5

https://www.udemy.com/html-rzb/

Enjoy!
06-26-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: [F4LT] 学习用HTML编码-初学者到专家 | Simplified Chinese
Don't get this post wrong...I appreciate all the courses posted by our members.
I just wonder why someone would need a course, done in Chinese, about simplified Chinese, if they are already Chinese?
06-26-2018, 03:21 PM
Simplified Chinese is simply a simpler version of Traditional Chinese.

Traditional Chinese characters are currently used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau; as well as in Overseas Chinese communities outside Southeast Asia. In contrast, Simplified Chinese characters are used in mainland China, Singapore and Malaysia in official publications.
06-26-2018, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 03:40 PM by SteB81.)
Hi watchthebirdie,

this is a course about HTML5 (17 hours), not about Chinese. I've put Simplified Chinese aside the title because it's in Simplified Chinese.

I hope you know now the need of this course about HTML5 :)
06-26-2018, 03:57 PM
I agree with watchthebirdie - that pipe notation is very confusing. I was puzzled myself for a moment. Why not to use old-fashion and easy to understand parenthesis, e.g., blah-blah (Spanish)?

Also, to the knowledge guru above, can you explain then which is which: Mandarin vs. Cantonese?
45.gif
06-26-2018, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 05:38 PM by SteB81.)
RE: [F4LT] 学习用HTML编码-初学者到专家 (Course in Simplified Chinese)
[quote='vintom' pid='2482135' dateline='1529992673']
I agree with watchthebirdie - that pipe notation is very confusing. I was puzzled myself for a moment. Why not to use old-fashion and easy to understand parenthesis, e.g., blah-blah (Spanish)?

Also, to the knowledge guru above, can you explain then which is which: Mandarin vs. Cantonese?
[/quote]

Hi vintom,

I changed the title notation with the "common old fashion" parenthesis. I really don't understand these sterile remarks. If ones goes to the course's page it's very clear what the course is all about and what language is spoken.

Plus, seajuju was trying to explain without been a "knowledge guru". if you want to know more about it, take your time and go to wikipedia.org

If there is something unclear, let me know about it.
06-27-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: [F4LT] 学习用HTML编码-初学者到专家 (HTML5 Course in Simplified Chinese)
SteB81...thanks for the clarification. I'm sure it is a valuable course. I DID go to the course page, but since I do not read Chinese, I had no way of knowing what the course was about. Not sure what you mean by 'sterile comments'...? Please know, I meant no disrespect at all...I appreciate the coupons you and others give. I thought the course was about learning Chinese. Now I know differently...thanks!

[quote='SteB81' pid='2482169' dateline='1529997155']
[quote='vintom' pid='2482135' dateline='1529992673']

[/quote]

Hi vintom,

I changed the title notation with the "common old fashion" parenthesis. I really don't understand these sterile remarks. If ones goes to the course's page it's very clear what the course is all about and what language is spoken.

Plus, seajuju was trying to explain without been a "knowledge guru". if you want to know more about it, take your time and go to wikipedia.org

If there is something unclear, let me know about it.
[/quote]

62.gif