32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2012, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2012 03:11 AM by buylegitlikes.)
Post: #61
RE:
Error 10048 fixed just close skype :)

_________________
Provided by Buy Facebook Likes
10-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Post: #62
RE:
Oh thank you I just find it Blush
11-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Post: #63
RE:
I have problem in win7 64, "run time error 5" and some Book Designer 4.0 trying to install... WTF is Book Desinger???
6.gif
11-29-2012, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 04:08 AM by nivong.)
Post: #64
RE:
http://www.captchasniper.com/download-2/

Try that guys.

edit:
Forgot to include:
working on windows 8 64 bits
11-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Post: #65
RE:
awesome share mate.
12-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Post: #66
RE:
thanks man
26.gif
12-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Post: #67
RE:
Hii
after put the dll file to windows
when i open the program then tell me " the license not found... enter id your transaction id to obtain the lenience key
so what the solution ?! thnx
12-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Post: #68
RE:
Hii
" run time error 5 "
what is the solution ?!
05-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Post: #69
RE:
===============================
*~*INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS*~*
===============================

1. Install Captcha Sniper X4.01 using setup file provided.

2. Put the loader (ewwink.exe) from the 'Crack' folder in the Captcha Sniper installation directory.

3. Everytime you want to run Captcha Snipper just execute the loader.

4. Enjoy!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid742711
http://frigidfiles.com/file/fca3f618
5.gif
[Image: seoestore-468x60.png]
06-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Post: #70
RE:
When I Ran It It said "Program not unpacked"
???
What I do What I do?




7.gif
Free counters!