39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2015, 11:23 AM
coursehero.com Doccument Download Trick
Hi Friends,

Can some one help in finding coursehero.com courses doccument free downloads Thanks
10-24-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: coursehero.com Doccument Download Trick
bump bump bump
04-02-2018, 05:24 AM
bump bump. I need a few downloads for a course I plan to take at university if anyone has an account.
04-02-2018, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 10:02 AM by layna61524.)
There are lots of videos that may help you here:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6vdN6FV33I

Here's the information he shares on how to get the course you want unlocked:

Email: WAQAR42@GMAIL.COM

If you want to Unlock CourseHero Without Membership then follow these simple steps:

1. Go to coursehro and serach for the solution that you need.

2. Copy the URL of the document that you need.

3. Send the link via email at my email ID [WAQAR42@GMAIL.COM]

4. You will get your solution in reply to your email ASAP.

Please feel free to subscribe, share, like and comment. I am available 24/7/365.

Also check out my other videos and amazing reviews from my users.

I can unlock Course Hero, Chegg, OneClass, StudyBlue, Studymode, Scribed and many others.

He says to email him (email provided above) if you need help because he can unlock many of the courses on CourseHero.com and other sites. I don't know much more than this so please don't ask me about this directly. This guy may require a donation or other monetary compensation for his time; I'm unsure. But don't be surprised if he does; otherwise, he will be busy 24/7 because everybody WANTS something but FEW are willing to pay (even a small percentage of the asking price) for it.

If this option doesn't work...

You can (maybe) try to find a course similar to one you want on CourseHero on this site where there are LOTS of free downloads for just about everything you can imagine.

It is a Persian language site but you can use it through Google and Google will translate it for you. Just go to Google.com and type in the URL. Google will ask if you want it to translate the site so you will select the option to confirm.

Most Persian language sites require a password to open the files you download. In most cases, that password is the URL of the site name without the http:// but from my experience (for the few things I downloaded from this site) no password was needed.

Go here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://git.ir/categories/

To see the list of course platforms, scroll midway the page and read the names to your right.

I'm not sure any of this helps but if you find it valuable, I'd appreciate a rep or thanks.

Layna61524

UPDATE

I just sent a private message to the 3 of you on this thread. Only latestoffcampus had their PM set to private so I could not reach them.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
04-02-2018, 10:35 AM
@Layna - Thanks for the information on the Course Hero, I will try and see. Reps added!
49.gif
04-03-2018, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 03:09 AM by layna61524.)
@fit2beme: I received your PM; thank you for the update. I'm glad it helped a lot for you.

Unfortunately, I may never know whether my info helped the OP of this REQ thread. As I said, their PM was set to private so I couldn't get through. And in general, people here tend to fall off the radar after they post a request.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]

55.gif