16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2017, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 12:45 PM by Theo1.)
FRANK KERN'S SECRET NEWSLETTER from "August 2010" Where he Gives You the KEY!
WOW!

I just started to rummage through some of my old Frank Kern newsletters-

I dusted them off, and figured I'd see if ole' Frank had anything to say 7, wait almost "8" years ago that had any relevance to my mindset and business ventures today- After all, we're heading into 2018, and Frank is so, 2010?

Hole Crepe I can't believe I had this simple little newsletter just sitting on my hard drive for all this time- The stuff in here should be read by "everyone" at least once a month to keep us on the STRAIGHT and NARROW Path!

Here are just a few of the quotes from this newsletter that should have probably been engraved in some Glowing Green Stone-

"So I will tell you another story. My grandfather is my ultimate hero. He's a self-made multi-millionaire because he made the decision to be.
He got home from spending time on Solomon Island where the Japanese were trying to blow him up and realized if he could do that, the money thing is simple.
I mean, the man got his eyeball blown to pieces. He saw his friends become unrecognizable with mortar shell hits.

So when my grandfather gets home, he decides to quit screwing around. (He was never a ****** to begin with.)

I was talking to a friend of mine recently about what this was all about and how to make a lot of money. I said to him, “It's friggin' easy. You just have to understand it's going to ********************** and you have to be prepared to ******************************!"

And back at the time, the key moment was realizing that if I didn't do this for real, I'd be bouncing around again forever. My kids would have that fateful day where I had to tell them they couldn't go to college..."

Here's to 2018!

Code:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/eRbpKjOh/file.html
12-21-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: FRANK KERN'S SECRET NEWSLETTER from "August 2010" Where he Gives You the KEY!
Agreed. Don't spend so much time learning. Just start something to work on.

Happy Holidays.
12-21-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: FRANK KERN'S SECRET NEWSLETTER from "August 2010" Where he Gives You the KEY!
Reps added...
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
12-22-2017, 02:11 PM
@Theo1 8 years later and there are still some good ideas here. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
12-24-2017, 02:10 AM
I have these things on my drive as well. Along with Dan K's Old 90's newsletters.

Gotta revisit the gold in the old. Thanks!!
28.gif
12-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the share! rep added
12-25-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: FRANK KERN'S SECRET NEWSLETTER from "August 2010" Where he Gives You the...
(12-24-2017 02:10 AM)bilbert Wrote:  I have these things on my drive as well. Along with Dan K's Old 90's newsletters.

Gotta revisit the gold in the old. Thanks!!

Would you mind sharing them, I would love to read more content by Kennedy and Frank's as well.

Thanks
12-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Great stuff. +5 and thanks!
03-17-2018, 06:57 AM
THANX. REPPED.
04-27-2018, 05:03 AM
Thank you.Repped.
84.gif

18.gif