64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2017, 02:25 PM
[GET] Learn to Trade Forex Naked Price Action Big Shadow by Abdul Rahman
[Image: 709536_5cb8_3.jpg]

Warren Buffet said: “Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do. Anything that improves your own talents; nobody can tax or take it away from you.”

This course is specially designed to take advantage of that Warren Buffet's wisdom, knowledge and trading expertise. As the Head Trainer/Coach at FXALTareeq I believe one that many Forex Traders miss the boat by focusing on many types of trades at
one time. The key or secret is to become an expert of one trading system that is a high probability Forex Trading system and capitalize on it's success.
The Naked Price Action Big Shadow Trading System is just that, a High Probability Forex Trading
system that designed to give you, the Forex Trader, the edge that is needed to succeed in the Spot
Forex Market. You will be be able to do so without needing to learn how to use complicated or
lagging Forex Indicators, Oscillators, Expert Advisors (EA's) or other thingamajigs.

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!cj4SDSja!zr0ENAHjQ7Zfi8zHktM5JQ

Size: 184.5 MB
12-03-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: [GET] Learn to Trade Forex Naked Price Action Big Shadow by Abdul Rahman
Thanks "sunnyTRIO" for sharing. I'm sure many have download this file but couldn't take to time to leave a thanks. Max Reps to you.
12-05-2017, 07:20 AM
(12-03-2017 06:07 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  Thanks "sunnyTRIO" for sharing. I'm sure many have download this file but couldn't take to time to leave a thanks. Max Reps to you.

Thanks for your comment @JAMiam47.
Appreciate it.
01-02-2022, 10:35 PM
Thanks mate it helps a lot
03-02-2022, 04:31 PM
I cant believe this link is still active. I haven't listened to all of it but it looks informative and then some.
Thanks
65.gif
06-15-2022, 07:03 AM
thanks a lot

42.gif