79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2017, 09:43 AM
[GET] Joseph Sugarman - The Adweek Copywriting Handbook

This has been shared before. It is such an import book for anyone that wants to be a copywriter that I am sharing it again!

This book was an important one in my career of being a better copywriter. I learned a lot from it and if you read it cover to cover and apply what is inside, you will be a better writer also.

Great copy is the heart and soul of the advertising business. In this practical guide, legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman provides proven guidelines and expert advice on what it takes to write copy that will entice, motivate, and move customers to buy. For anyone who wants to break into the business, this is the ultimate companion resource for unlimited success.

Reps are always appreciated!

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
11-04-2017, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 10:25 PM by sodalish.)
RE: [GET] Joseph Sugarman - The Adweek Copywriting Handbook
Great share Thanks

File corrupted, tried three times. Re-up please
11-05-2017, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 01:11 AM by taharoyal52.)
Hello!
I have just personally checked the OP's zippy link and downloaded the file as well.
And everything is working just perfectly fine. There is no sign of download link corruption or pdf file corruption.

Please re-check and update us, Sodalish. Have a great day.

P.S. : Here is my personal mega mirror for everyone here who has having a problem to download.

Size: 2.6 MB

CHEERS

(11-04-2017 10:21 PM)sodalish Wrote:  Great share Thanks

File corrupted, tried three times. Re-up please
11-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Never hurts to re-share a copywriting classic. Reps, man!
11-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Thank you for sharing this great book
83.gif
11-12-2017, 06:59 AM
(10-17-2017 09:43 AM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
This has been shared before. It is such an import book for anyone that wants to be a copywriter that I am sharing it again!

This book was an important one in my career of being a better copywriter. I learned a lot from it and if you read it cover to cover and apply what is inside, you will be a better writer also.

Great copy is the heart and soul of the advertising business. In this practical guide, legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman provides proven guidelines and expert advice on what it takes to write copy that will entice, motivate, and move customers to buy. For anyone who wants to break into the business, this is the ultimate companion resource for unlimited success.

Reps are always appreciated!

Cheers,

G.S.

Thanks much! Max reps added.
04-19-2019, 04:40 AM
THE ADWEEK COPYWRITING HANDBOOK
The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising
and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters

[Image: 2019-04-18_1105.png]

FROM AMAZON.COM DESCRIPTION:

FROM LAYNA61524:

What I enjoyed about this book is how Sugarman uses cartoons to illustrate key points from each section.

Here's an example of a cartoon he uses midway the book in a section on relating to your prospect through storytelling ...

[Image: 2019-04-18_1121.png]

The book is filled with them!

I agree with GordonShumway - you're bound to learn (or re-learn) a great deal about effective, powerful copywriting with this entertaining and highly informative e-book! I tried to find a newer version without success so don't let the decade-plus age deter you from grabbing this download. Copywriting hasn't changed much over the ages (evergreen) and the advice you get in this one comes from a master copywriter!

Copyright 2007, 361 pp., PDF

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/95zcmts4jtf3pyx/Adweek+Copywriting+Handbook+-+The+Ultimate+Guide+to+Writing+Power.pdf

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/002eee.../detection
File name: JSADWEEK.PDF
File size: 12.19 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Last analysis: 2018-07-20 05:23:00 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Please mirror.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
04-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Both Gordon and Layna's links still work. But it's been a couple of years so if any copy cub hasn't heard of "Blueblocker" Joe Silverman'a books, here another mirror.
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4gp300g9zagfy7g/Joseph+Sugarman+-+The+Adweek+Copywriting+Handbook.pdf/file
Reps Always Appreciated

7.gif