68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2017, 07:30 AM
[F4LT] ADHD: 30 Days To The Life You Deserve!
An ADHDer Psychotherapist takes you on an ADHD Makeover Journey to build your perfect career, relationships, and life

https://www.udemy.com/30dayadhdmakeover/
10-31-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: [F4LT] ADHD: 30 Days To The Life You Deserve!
This is an extremely large claim. Count me as skeptical.
10-31-2017, 09:13 AM
[quote='i_Love_Knowledge' pid='2255074' dateline='1509399661']
This is an extremely large claim. Count me as skeptical.
[/quote]

here's not appropriate place to comment like that..
rasur just shared the course..he's not the instructor..
enrole the course ..then give feedback to the instructor..
that's a better way to give your opnion..
10-31-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 09:36 AM by mopuss.)
I disagree, pianorelaxmusic, it's a free forum! Not a totalitarian one. I'll be interested to see what the course is like, if I can focus enough to progress in it!
[hr]
(PS. Thanks, Rasur! Will return to rep)
10-31-2017, 10:25 AM
[quote='mopuss' pid='2255174' dateline='1509406171']
I disagree, pianorelaxmusic, it's a free forum! Not a totalitarian one. I'll be interested to see what the course is like, if I can focus enough to progress in it!
[hr]
(PS. Thanks, Rasur! Will return to rep)
[/quote]

thank you for your feedback mopus..
It's a free forum..that why i want every who interested in this course should have a freedom to at least see and try this course first..without being doubt by the comment of someone being skeptical about this course.
this is a new course..so it's not wise to post "review like" opnion here..
cause it's will influence other people decision to take this course or not..
hope you understand my concern..
67.gif
10-31-2017, 01:27 PM
@pianorelaxmusic

I wasn't trying to sound unappreciative, but if you don't have ADHD you won't really understand how greatly exaggerated the claim in the course really is. What I said wasn't anywhere near a review, much less one that resembles something that I usually post, in fact, that was actually only just an opinion.

One thing to keep in mind, is that most people with ADHD are already going to approach this course with a bit of skepticism, which is what you saw in my comment.

Think about it this way, if you struggled with something for your entire life and someone said "Hey, in 30 days, I can fix your life and nearly everything that's wrong with you and get you a life you only dreamed of." How would you feel? I think my comment is warranted, and I stand by what I said. Unless you think a psychotherapist has magically created a solution that years or doctors, therapists, medications, have been unable to REALLY "fix."

Not only that, but for something to even become a habit the general advice given is to repeat whatever you are trying to turn into a habit every day for 90 days. And you're going to frown upon my comment about being hesitant because the course claims to be able to turn lives around in 30 days? I've been through this kind of stuff before, and it never helps.
10-31-2017, 03:59 PM
@i_Love_Knowledge

Thank you for your explanation..
i wish you had been comment it like this before:

"This is an extremely large claim. I've been through this kind of stuff before, and it never helps. Count me as skeptical."

'cause it's explained it the missing piece..have you try it or not..that's why i suggest you take the course first and then give opinion about it..

I've never been through this kind of stuff before..and the instructor is An ADHD Psychotherapist and It gives me hope..at least until it try it and see the result.. so we don't have the same perspective about this course...

so if you give an opinion backedup by reason (such as :I've been through this kind of stuff before, and it never helps) like this before...i truly appreciate it...thank you
11-01-2017, 04:05 AM
@pianorelaxmusic

I see what you mean, and I like your explanation better. I've been through a lot of different experience with this type of approach, because I'm ALWAYS looking for new ways to help get my ADHD under control, so it's something that I take very personally. I plan on giving it the full 30 days it claims, and I'll edit my original post with my opinion, but I won't give a review, because that's not really what this section is for.

37.gif