36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2017, 04:13 PM
[GET] Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight: New Science Proves You Should Eat Chocolate Every Day
[Image: 51c3v7OZm-L.jpg]

Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight is a game-changing look at the world's most surprising (and luscious) health food: chocolate.

Based on new groundbreaking research and the amazing results of his clients, who have lost more than 100 pounds, nutritionist and neuroscientist Dr. Will Clower dispels the myth that chocolate is just a "junk food" by revealing how this succulent food contains healthy antioxidants that can actually help you lose weight.

All you have to do is take the Chocolate Challenge: an 8-week plan that reveals which type of chocolate is the healthiest and exactly how you should be eating it to maximize all of its surprising health benefits, including:

Weight loss of up to 20 pounds in 8 weeks
Reduced food cravings and appetite
Prevention and reversal of diabetes
Improved dental health
Significant improvement in blood pressure
Enhanced energy levels (up to 50%!)
Increased skin moisture and UV protection
And more!

With Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight, Dr. Clower is finally bringing his incredibly successful--and delicious--plan to chocolate lovers everywhere!

Code:
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/yTSLj4DX/file.html
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
09-25-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: [GET] Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight: New Science Proves You Should Eat Chocolate Every Day
Thanks for the share. I'm sure this book doesn't mean you can "pig out" on snickers, or twix, etc.
09-25-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: [GET] Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight: New Science Proves You Should Eat Chocolate Every Day
Too much of a stretch for my imagination here...
Diabetics cannot deal properly with sugars - chocolate is mostly loaded with sugars - but eating this daily is a way to 'cure' diabetes ??
(Perhaps this works in the same way that death cures smoking and cancer ?!?)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-26-2017, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 08:53 AM by GordonShumway.)
RE: [GET] Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight: New Science Proves You Should Eat Chocolate Ever...
(09-25-2017 02:49 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Too much of a stretch for my imagination here...
Diabetics cannot deal properly with sugars - chocolate is mostly loaded with sugars - but eating this daily is a way to 'cure' diabetes ??
(Perhaps this works in the same way that death cures smoking and cancer ?!?)

I have NOT read the book... But, you are right that CHEAP chocolate has a lot of sugar in it. But if you eat high-quality Dark Chocolate, it is not sweet, but bitter. My guess is that this is the type of chocolate he will be talking about.

I have 2 squares of this after dinner and enjoy it very much. That and a piece of fruit and I am ready to go.

Most of the crap chocolate you buy in the grocery stores are packed with sugar and fillers. Things like Snickers, Twix, M&M's are all junk (packed with sugar).

Keep an open mind, see what he has to say and maybe be like a scientist and test your theories.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-26-2017, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2019 01:43 PM by Lumos.)
Hi GordonShumway and Thanks for your thoughtful reply here.

When I was younger and suffering from temporary obesity and the illnesses that came with that...
I was forced to learn that the medical industry and the food industry are unrelated with health in any manner.

It is important (if one desires better health...) to clearly see that both of those commercial industries are ONLY about profits at the EXPENSE of health - and that commercial promotions in any/all forms point to their corruptions rather than any possible healing that one may gain.

Having said that, here are my thoughts regarding any possible healing from consuming chocolate:
  1. The industry which makes it is mostly based upon what we here would consider child and slave labour;
  2. Sugars, no matter what their source ('natural' or otherwise) are the most addictive drug ever;
  3. The medical industry's biggest fear is that of exposure for the fraud that it is.
My only words of advice to share:
Proceed with awareness and caution where such things are concerned !!!
29.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-08-2018, 03:29 AM
Please re-upload. Links Dead
Donate btc: 3M2X7nHez9mbfPp15hvrM6WicCxB796E32 so i can keep updating fresh content.
01-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Eat chocolate, NOT milk-chocolate, the kind that mostly we can get at any market..
hersey,etc. Dark chocolate is the right thing, bitter taste, but many people think that Any kind is beneficial, like the alcoholic man or woman that think that drinking "light" beer is oK, LOL

Re-upload it to see what is this about, dark or milk chocolate
01-08-2018, 04:50 AM
Can you please update the link?

Thanks in advance!
01-08-2018, 09:33 AM
RE: [GET] Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight: New Science Proves You Should Eat Chocolate Ever...
(01-08-2018 04:50 AM)tiger777 Wrote:  Can you please update the link?

Thanks in advance!

here you go

Code:
http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/mPLSuGFA/file.html
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
01-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Thanks a TON!
35.gif

7.gif