64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2017, 08:50 AM
RE: [F4LT] How To Create a Website For Absolute beginners!
Playing smartass ha? And just after you've said yourself that the course DOES show using another method, but yet, you deem its OK to start polluting the forum instead of providing new coupons in the existing threads?!?

I rest my case. I'm quite sure that some moderator will pick up from here on...
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
09-05-2017, 09:55 AM
@sinip

It's better than playing dumbass.

1. I'm not claiming that it's ok to post duplicates.

2. I acknowledge when I repost, and request that mods remove my threads if they are duplicates.

3. By my count, I've posted a lot more HELPFUL courses than you.

4. I prefer to bump old threads when useful information can be added, just as I did earlier today with a different post, and have done on numerous occasions.

5. I've already messaged a mod, and asked to have the thread removed because of the people who are harassing me.

P.S. You spelled it wrong, you're supposed to put an E before the P, not an I. Have a good night my little snowflake.
09-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Wow! You are still defending your duplicate thread! It's not blowing out of proportion, you are the one blowing it out of proportion, you just can't accept that you have duplicated a thread.

Original thread posted: 05-09-2017, 06:20 AM
This duplicate thread: Today (09-05-2017), 03:35 AM

And you are expounding here how to do a search??? If somebody pointed that your thread is a duplicate and proven, just acknowledge it, but you can't even acknowledge your own duplicate threads???

Sinip even provided a thread for you to read and you just can't accept and still barking out your mistake, he's right for you being a smartass. You are the real snowflake here!
09-05-2017, 07:37 PM
@i_Love_Knowledge

3. I'm not here to compete with other forum members, nor should be you.

P.S.
This "snowflake" has gone through 3 and a half year of civil war here, and survived. So you're barking at the wrong tree.
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]

5.gif