71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: [GET] Wycked Local by Ezra Wyckoff
I know the industry, this report is total crap.

And if you want to do this, make sure you have solid reliability insurance.
08-22-2017, 04:28 AM
Solid insurance for what?

(08-22-2017 04:05 AM)GetReal Wrote:  I know the industry, this report is total crap.

And if you want to do this, make sure you have solid reliability insurance.
08-22-2017, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 04:54 AM by fastlane99.)
(08-22-2017 03:53 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 11:54 PM)fastlane99 Wrote:  If the employer lets the person go, what does that have to with you finding the employee and getting paid for it? You are in the business of finding employees not keeping them around. This is why agreements and contracts exist before any services are done. I've worked in HR and worked with recruiting companies, we had to pay the recruiting companies a percentage whether the person decided to stay or not. The company can't ask for it's money back because THEY decide to let someone go lol.

I'm not saying this method works because I haven't tried it myself, but some of the reasons you are naming for why it wouldn't work don't make any sense at all.

U realize that "agencies" and "headhunters" agree to replace unsuitable candidates at no charge? Before Monster Craigslist Indeed etc more jobs were filled by agencies. Now there aren't many left but there are high end head hunters....high end. They have connections...and money and expertise.
Doctors...Lawyers..high level engineers IT etc

Let's get real....this is a fool idea...almost as bad as the worst ever idea that wso that told suckers to fake list themselves as a contractor. plumber etc then bid 4 jobs at Thumbtack and HOPE to sell the lead....yikes...great way to get sued

What is your reason to encourage bs like this wicked junk? It is wicked...wickedly stupid and a great way to lose $$
But please try it yourself and let us know how it works?

Where am I encouraging anyone to try the method in my post? I clearly said that I don't know for sure if it works. My post was based purely on your comments which sound very misinformed. You don't help anyone make informed decisions on checking out a product with comments like "omg its stupid". That is not a valid review or critique. Take a deep breath and relax.
08-22-2017, 04:57 AM
you have to read in between the lines to have success ;)
08-22-2017, 10:46 AM
(08-22-2017 04:28 AM)Batmans Wrote:  Solid insurance for what?

Professional liability insurance
59.gif
08-24-2017, 03:51 AM
A spa owner is not going to pay you 10% of the mythical $25k salary to find a spa receptionist.
That is just "La La Land" thinking.
If you present Mary Jones to him from her responding to your FB ad and
Mary has already applied thru a CL ad, guess what? You are S.O.L.!
As FBQ1999 has already said, it works for high end recruitment targets, not the ones he is talking about.
You need a solid agreement with your client, so you get paid. Although there is no guarantee you will.
These recruitment deals have more to do with trust, than legal documents.
08-24-2017, 04:30 AM
My other half is a recruitment consultant and this report is bullshit. A recruitment consultant actually does all the interviewing work before introducing a candidate to a client with no guarantee of a successful placement. It's hard work. Also, her clients are the big ticket professionals like lawyers etc, and each placement can take months to fill.
08-27-2017, 05:59 AM
BestBlackHatForum Mirror:
Magic Button :
Wycked Local Ezra Wyckoff
TORRENT LINK: http://mega.nz/download.php?id=97dd95839...ff.torrent

You must be a VIP forum user to become a member of the mega.nz Tracker.
See the project thread for details: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

75.gif