18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: [GET] Google Advertiser Campaigns Search
Very nice and unique product. Thank you sir.
08-23-2017, 12:19 AM
Question, beyond the welcome video. Are there any training's on how to use this?
08-23-2017, 01:40 AM
smartshoppinggg VIP Black Knights WOW REP THANK YOU lead gathering software
we must prepare our services to perform for local biz before you search find out research the weakness to help them make more money, we get paid for results done shown as a consulting marketingfor business owners have a big ego,you must also have a big ego with shown positive action and results
not rip off them keep your reputation gold. we provide real business solutions
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
08-23-2017, 02:08 AM
Thanks Great Share +Reps Added
08-25-2017, 11:20 PM
A great share. Thank you mate.
82.gif
08-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Like most of his stuff, it only half-*ss works.

Looked at a local search in chrome that pulled 7 ads on page 1. The same search in his software detected no ads.
08-28-2017, 06:29 AM
link not work
08-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Great share, rep added. Thanks.
08-28-2017, 11:47 PM
I didn't watch the video or read the PDF, but what it's labeling as "campaign description" as actually the ad title, and it's not even scraping the ad copy below it. Plus it's often not catching the ad titles at all in many instances. It sounds more like the developer of this app doesn't have an understanding how Google AdWords works.
08-30-2017, 07:29 AM
Guillermo doesn't have an idea how ANY marketing works.

He does have a KEEN understanding of the grasping, desperate nature of the average wanna-be 'internet marketer' who'll pay sub-$50 time after time trying to get something going.

NOTHING that I have ever bought or downloaded from this guy has worked with a S**T. His ideas on marketing are also not worth a S**T. The idea that you're going to manage someone's AdWords campaign for them, out of the blue, without a knowledge of AdWords (or outsourcing to a VERY good VA) is likely to get you very angry bad review at the least.

You want ADWords stats, get SpyFu or similar. There are GBs here for that (I use one - don't PM me for it, search for it).

That said, Reps for OP!!

(08-28-2017 11:47 PM)moonbeam Wrote:  I didn't watch the video or read the PDF, but what it's labeling as "campaign description" as actually the ad title, and it's not even scraping the ad copy below it. Plus it's often not catching the ad titles at all in many instances. It sounds more like the developer of this app doesn't have an understanding how Google AdWords works.
47.gif
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

20.gif