6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Post: #51
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
I am interested in edu email acct.
19.gif
08-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Post: #52
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
Instant delivery, thanks!!
08-18-2017, 08:04 PM
Post: #53
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
(08-18-2017 11:59 AM)greenmonday Wrote:  I am interested in edu email acct.

Just buy from Rocketr link on the sales letter with paypal and you will get your account instantly.


(08-18-2017 12:20 PM)JustJim Wrote:  Instant delivery, thanks!!

Thank you for purchasing. Thanks
08-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Post: #54
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
Got one and delivery was instant, thanks! Could you PM me the tutorial for the accounts you can get with it?
5.gif
08-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Post: #55
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
is this support with grammarly ?
08-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Post: #56
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
Thanks OP, I am very happy with the service. I got my mail set up within 5 minutes of ordering and Ive used the hell out of it since... Simply cannot beat the price or the savings! Thanks again!
08-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Post: #57
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
(08-20-2017 05:07 AM)Trikuro Wrote:  Got one and delivery was instant, thanks! Could you PM me the tutorial for the accounts you can get with it?

Thanks for purchasing, check your PM please. Thanks


(08-20-2017 03:01 PM)shadowmoonlk Wrote:  is this support with grammarly ?

Sorry, don't know, never tried it.


(08-20-2017 03:17 PM)DevLife Wrote:  Thanks OP, I am very happy with the service. I got my mail set up within 5 minutes of ordering and Ive used the hell out of it since... Simply cannot beat the price or the savings! Thanks again!

I'm glad you're happy too man. Happydance
8.gif
08-21-2017, 01:22 AM
Post: #58
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
Hi, i would like an edu email for the purpose of unlimited Gdrive.

But are there any chances of Gdrive suspending/banning my account?

For any reasons whatsoever(just playing safe)

thanks!
08-21-2017, 03:12 AM
Post: #59
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
(08-21-2017 01:22 AM)oct3499 Wrote:  Hi, i would like an edu email for the purpose of unlimited Gdrive.

But are there any chances of Gdrive suspending/banning my account?

For any reasons whatsoever(just playing safe)

thanks!

It will be safer using your GDrive just for personal use and not abusively share your link.
08-21-2017, 08:19 PM
Post: #60
RE: EDU Email -with Github Student Pack approved-
Can we check the emails later too? I'm looking to use it for grammarly as well.

if you do it let me know, I ll be happy to pay you.

Thanks
9.gif




10.gif
Free counters!