| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
08-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Thanks a lot, guys.
|
|||
|
08-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Reserved For FAQ
1. Do I Need A Website? No you don't. You can make money with this system without a website. To build a list, you'll need a website. But for CASH, no website is needed. 2. Do I Need A List? No! This system is about using FREE SOLO ADS to promote either affiliate products or your own products. 3. Do I Need To Cold Call Or Use The Phone? No Cold Calling At All! 4. Does This Have Anything To Do With 'Traditional' Solo Ads? NO! This system has never been shared ANYWHERE before! This has nothing to do with any solo ad websites or 'events'. 5. How Much Time Is Required? There's no real "set up" to this system at all. Once you read the information and get started, 2 hours per day will be all you need. REVIEWS
![]() The List Kingpin Testimonial - YouTube ![]() We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. Thank you BBHF Friends for the care and share and also for the rep+! |
|||
|
08-15-2012, 07:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 07:20 PM by numinis.)
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Direct download from the original site:
Magic Button : I tried to find his OTOs, but they appear to be separate WSOs. If you want to search for yourself, use this link: Magic Button : |
|||
|
08-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mirror:
MIRROR:
Magic Button : |
|||
|
08-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
09-23-2012, 04:08 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Thanks for the share Anton. Rep given. I'm a newbie,sorry if my question sounds dumb. How do we split the profit with the list owner? Much appreciate if you could answer me :) Thanks!
|
|||
|
09-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(09-23-2012 04:08 AM)GaryTan Wrote: Thanks for the share Anton. Rep given. I'm a newbie,sorry if my question sounds dumb. How do we split the profit with the list owner? Much appreciate if you could answer me :) Thanks!There must be an affiliate program in place to track sales. Ejunkie is recommended in the report, but there are many other good ones such as JVZoo and Digiresults. |
|||
|
09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
![]() |
|||
|
05-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sounds veryintersting , old school
This sounds like it uses some direct marketing methods used in old school style, but updated for modern technology. Looking forward to trying it out.
|
|||
|
12-31-2013, 04:38 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
The recent/current WSO called Local List Machine got me interested in finding this (similar idea/process, but videos).
This thread being so old, I had so many File Not Found that only my determination kept me going until now I can share where I downloaded. I started here at the bottom of Page2 yet none of the shares on this page are working. I went backwards and had luck using Post #2 (with the password). I did not try post#1 since I went backwards in time from here... When you get to UploadSeeds after the Password the display of mirror sites is long (impressive actually, and this is fortunate!!). Seeing MediaFire that was my first attempt, but no file there... So I started at the bottom of the mirror list and tried everyone until = success with: Ziddu.com which had the List Kingpin zip with 3 pdf!! [Yes there is the usual crap to wade through...] Good Luck. If/when that fails you should go UP from there (don't bother with those I tried down below. Get it?). Actually I never tried the mirror in Post#1 either... - |
|||






![[Image: afir9l.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/afir9l.png)

![[Image: 4horsemen.gif]](http://iainhall.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/4horsemen.gif)



![[Image: Ezpe_K.gif]](http://s8.postimage.org/c8dv91hlx/Ezpe_K.gif)
