51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
[GET] Are you confused and not able to make sales from NICHE sites?
Are YOU confused and not able to make sales from NICHE sites?

Discover my simple 5 step formula for MASSIVE free traffic to ANY affiliate offer - you too can grab and secure top spots in Google Without fear of penalties or slaps!

And I will show you exactly how I am using this system to earn 4 figures a month NICHE after NICHE - Just read below

[Image: Kevin.jpg]

Dear Warriors,
My name is KME Byrne and I have been involved with Internet marketing for the past 6 years particularly with Amazon and Clickbank NICHE sites.

I have been very successful in creating NICHE Sites which generates my primary income and secondly as a product creator for my sites to further enhance the outcome of my sites.

I also coach many pupils within Internet Marketing, Inside and Outside of my Facebook Mastermind Group with successful results.

TODAY, I have figured out the optimum solution to generating passive income online and drilled it down to some very fine steps that you need to succeed.

• For years i spent thousands buying every report and course i could find.
  • There was always something missing..i would get 90% of the information BUT the final nuggets were always missing.
  • My sites were getting penalized, my rankings were down.
  • I seemed to be implementing black hat techniques.
  • I had information overload and NO structure.
  • Over night i would expect to see results and if not i would then go about buying a new course and start the whole process all over again.
  • I was setting up domain names, throwing products at my pages and expecting to retire. This was not the case.

Does any of the above sound familiar?

OVER ANOTHER YEAR i pieced together everything i learned over the past few years and asked myself, WHAT AM I MISSING?

And then it all changed..
I continued to use what was working and got rid of what was not working. I TESTED things and streamlined everything into one smooth process

I went about creating a Nespresso Site,
this site went straight to page 1 and started generating upwards of $300 per week.

This is where my life began and i started to create my massive network of NICHE sites following what is outlined within this course THE 5 PILLARS.

Instead of the above failures
  • Imagine never having to buy another internet marketing course because you finally have an activity that makes you more money the more time you spend doing it?
  • Imagine buying a course that contains all the information you need WITH nothing left out?
  • Imagine not having to worry about the Google Updates because your sites are built on what is sought after?
  • Imagine knowing what techniques are actually WHITE HAT and generating results with them?
  • Imagine starting on a clean slate and building a solid business from the ground up?
  • Imagine KNOWING about what to expect and when to expect results from the sites that YOU create?

Dont Just Take My Word For It

Mekus

I jumped on this fast when I saw who the author was. His reputation for quality is outstanding.

Craig
The line between success and failure in this business often comes down to who cares the most about their work and their customers...and the passion, knowledge, and experience you show every time you release a new method or program demonstrates just how much you care about the Warriors who profit from your work.

I love promoting and recommending your offers because the refunds are low, the conversion rates are high, and my list always comes away happy from the entire experience.

Keep up the great work buddy!

Craig Mako

Fast Attack Solutions

Han Fan

Your Rock man! Your product and customer service is next to none...

Bill

Kevin,
Your products absolutely rock! My clients eat them up, as proved by the crazy high conversions and practically zero refunds. And it's because you bring to market tools and systems that actually HELP MARKETERS! (Novel idea, right?)
Keep up the great work, and keep me in the loop for all future offers. I'll be there!

All best,

Bill Guthrie

Introducing
Amazon Blog Riches

[Image: AmazonBook.png]

What is Amazon Blog Riches?
(ABR) is a complete course built around my 5 pillars and divided into 2 e-Books, upwards of 160 pages of quality content.

You will be able to apply these 5 core pillars to any NICHE site to bring you success and more importantly the know how.

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BECOME ANOTHER STATISTIC. Did you know that up to 60% of sites suffered due to the PENGUIN UPDATE? Did you know that 80% of these sites are still fighting to get ranked once again?

By simply following my 5 PILLARS will ensure you stay safe.

Missing only 1 of these pillars will result in you failing to succeed

5 Core Pillars Revolve Around

1. Buying Keywords and Domains
Some courses charge $67 for this pillar alone

1. Selecting BUYING Keywords and Keywords that are INCREASING in Monthly Search Volume so that you are not wasting your time creating blogs that will only frustrate you and generate no revenue.

2. Understanding what domains RANK better than others so that you don’t waste time creating blogs that fail.

3. Steps to selecting AMAZON and CLICKBANK products that SELL, so that you are not wasting your time promoting blogs that are destined to fail.

4. Learn how to create a link widget full of rotating links related to your blog so that you can be seen as the domineering site in the search engines eyes which in turn increases ranking.

5. Learn what SEO plugin will manage your Keywords for you and divert traffic to your main sales page converting viewers to sales.

6. Install a free plugin which will manage your tags and have your tags working for you as opposed to against you. Increasing Google Positioning.

7. Learn how to Write Title Names so that they can work for you as opposed to against you.

2. NICHES that are trending upwards
1. Discover how to find NICHES that are increasing in monthly search.

2. Discover how to promote products to where the market is actually looking

3. Site Structure and SEO
1. Steps to Formatting your blog for Search Engine Friendliness so that spiders can easily index your content.

2. Creating the REQUIRED pages for Search Engines and Viewers so that you can be seen as a professional entity.

3. Understand "Post Submission time line" so that your blog does not get de indexed or seen as another SPAM blog.

4. The Steps for Installing and optimizing your SEO Friendly theme.

5. Steps to INDEXING your blog overnight.

6. Understand ON and OFF page SEO so that you can RANK top in Google.

7. Install a FREE plugin so that you can see how SEO friendly your blog is - This alone would justify the price of the course.

8. Set up a widget that will control the navigation of your site so that your sales pages are always in view of the buyers.

4. Focus
1. Selecting your server and installing WordPress so that you don’t have any delays getting started.

2. Follow a LIVE EXAMPLE so that you understand exactly what you are doing.

3. Follow Your Monthly Plan from DAY 1 so that you stay on track.

4. Creating your STRUCTURE and STRATEGY so that you have a clear mindset as to how to create your blogging empire.

5. Understand when the best time is to post on your blog so that you maintain Google Positioning.

6. Follow a monthly Maintenance Guide to insure your blog in increasing in rankings and sales.

5. Traffic
1. The Steps for Installing and optimizing REQUIRED plugins for SUCCESS.

2. Steps for Ranking and Promotion TACTICS.

3. Defining your Competition Strength so that you can RANK on page 1 in Google.

4. How to correctly promote your blog so that you become ranked overnight the Google Friendly Way.

5. Set up a FREE fully automated TRAFFIC system that will bring buyers to each and every page of your site which will in turn increase Google Rankings.

6. Learn what sites you can link to for FREE and how you can take advantage of this with one simple link so that you can climb in Search Engine Positioning.

7. Set up a FREE fully automated TRAFFIC system that will bring buyers to each and every page of your site which will in turn increase Google Rankings.

Not Only This - MIND MAPS INCLUDED

In order for you to remain clear of all the strategies outlined in the course. I have included Mind Maps of Both the e-Books to accelerate the learning curve.

Let Me SHOW YOU what you will be earning by applying the 5 core pillars to your business today.
JUST imagine this will be you…

1 Day of Earnings
Imagine you will be earning 4 figures per month buy sticking to this course.
PROOF BELOW
[Image: AmazonStats.png]

As you can see some of my sites are generating a nice daily income from AMAZON. I have others within CJ and ClickBank. A great site that is making me over $300 per day is the BACKGROUND CHECK NICHE.

My 5 core pillars stick very closely to the Panda and Penguin Updates. YOU will never build a site in fear from the ZOO updates because you will be simply building sites that the search engines love.

Today MANY people are afraid of Google and their updates but this course on the 5 PILLARS focuses strongly on what GOOGLE WANTS. YES you can take shortcuts and generate fast income but you will quickly realize that this is short lived and you will get penalized.

THIS is why I stick closely to the 5 PILLARS to build a long lasting Network of NICHES. ABR enforces the guidelines from the ZOO updates.

[Image: Panda.png]

After concentrating on the 5 CORE PILLARS you will expect to see PAGE 1 rankings

[Image: Positionings.png]

ITS SIMPLE, by sticking to the 5 pillars you will be able to rank your sites at the top of Google and begin your monthly recurring business overnight

Amazing Testimonials

[Image: btncmbo_19957.png]

Whats The Catch?
Well this is a special offer for a low price, BUT this will change.
The bonus I am going to tell you about in a minute is limited in TIME because it is only limited to this offer and I may not be able to give it to every customer because I have a LIMITED quantity that i am only allowed to give away.
So you will see why when i explain in a minute that it is important that you seriously consider this offer right now

But dont worry, I am not trying to scare you. I am just trying to give you a fair warning that the cost today is going to be much less than you might think

Its going to be much less than my fellow Internet Marketers told me to charge.

Its going to be much less than it should be

But Wait There Is More

Introducing my Facebook Mastermind Group a THRIVING community of like minded Affiliate Marketers
[Image: Facebook.png]

• Are you afraid to step over the bridge in this business because you feel you are on your own?
  • Are you tired of all the courses you bought and found no support?
  • Are you tired of testing different methods in the dark?
Does any of the above points sound familiar

IMAGINE if you were part of a thriving community WITHIN MY Facebook Mastermind Group

• Imagine if there was a place you could go to interact with other members of this course
  • Imagine if you could share different tactics and strategies with like minded individuals
  • Imagine YOU can learn so much more within a dedicated Mastermind Group
  • Imagine if you could access 6 weeks of recorded coaching?
  • The value of this group exceeds $27 per month as if it were a thriving blog community.

In ADDITION to Amazon Blog Riches core system, I have also included these as part of the package for my valued customers:

YOU will have access to a very dedicated group who share many secrets. YOU will be able to partake in this group on a 24 hour basis to grow your business to new levels.
THERE ARE ALSO 6 WEEKS of SEO coaching recorded in TEXT format

And Not Only This
Using Fast Attack Interlink in conjunction with amazon Blog riches... is going to give you the following additional benefits and boost what you are going to get from the course

[Image: FastAttackInterlink.png]

• Are you sites not optimized for Internal Linking?
  • Are you afraid of the latest PANDA update which requires adequate site structure?

• Are your sites internal pages not showing in Google as much as you would like?

Your Questions Are Answered

• Today INTERLINKING is one of the core elements of the PANDA Update, structure is key.
  • Discover that Internal Linking BOOSTS your sites pages further up the SERPS
  • Be safe in knowing that your sites comply with the latest zoo updates.
  • DEVELOPERS license with this plugin Included.

More Testimonials

Today for the AMAZING low price I am about to tell you, you get Amazon Blog Riches Volumes 1 and 2 worth a cash value of $67.

You also get the bonus plugin and ACCESS to my exclusive membership site. That's a value of $97

But you are not going to pay that today

Also my coaching fees are $200 per hour and this would take hours to teach what is compacted into these super e-Books so you are looking at some real value here

THE Price I paid in experimentation to finally find a solution amounted to nearly $1,500 in other courses and hundreds lost in paying for ads that never worked. I knew I had to make free traffic work

The potential value of the RESULTS you could get based on my own experience. Imagine earning $3,000 - $6,000 per month. or even just a fraction of that. Or even more if you want to put a little more time in than I did creating sites.

This course will be selling for $67 on Clickbank down the line.

But RIGHT NOW you are getting the early bird version as part of this WSO only. YOU wont pay $67, you wont pay $47, you wont even pay $27.

This launch, and this launch only... you will pay less then $10 bucks

If you want to go back to depending on shady SEO practices and just wait until Google slaps you down. I am happy to give you your money back. If you would rather spend all your time building affiliate sites that dont get any traffic or any sales i dont know why, but if thats what you want to do then i am happy to give you your money back up to a 30 day period.

The sooner you get started in this course the sooner you will see the results

URGENCY

The price is only going to go up after the launch pahse and if you buy right now, you are going to save a significant amount of money

ALSO

The bonuses are not going to be a permanent part of this offer so if you want the additional BOOSTER Plugin and Access to the Master Mind Group with all the benefits, then you should buy this course now

REMEMBER you can only get this information and bonuses from me. It is not available for free or for sale anywhere else because its my unique experience and methods. There are many other courses out there which teach different pieces of this but not many people out there have put them all together, tested them and streamlined the process into something that works, again and again.

Limitation Of Availability

I have sold this product to a select few people before, you have seen a few testimonials on this page. As of right now, ONLY me and only that hand full of people have used the 5 pillars to make passive income online

If you take advantage of this offer today, you could be one of those few but for the people who pass up this offer i can not promise that this course will be available forever.

ACT FAST IF YOU WANT IN
(ACT NOW)

(Here Is What You Get)
You get the MAIN COURSES + Mind Maps worth $67

You get the bonuses combined worth $97

You get the special low price of under $10.

That's a saving of $154

Totally RISK FREE TODAY for you.

YOU know you will succeed with this course

[URL="http://www.warriorplus.com/buywso/zpyswj"][Image: btncmbo_19957.png][/URL]

This is KME, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy this product. I cant wait to meet you in the Master Mind Group. See you there.

P.S
Look it is important for you to decide if you want this right now because if you buy it now.. you save money because the price is going up and you get the extra bonuses. There is also a guarantee so this is totally risk free. I have shown you the proof, NOT only my proof but the proof of others who enjoy my products.
Since it is easier to do it this way. Why not give it a shot. If you feel like this is something for you to do, it makes sense to get it right now. Click Buy Now.

If you dont get this, your problems are going to stay the same. Things might even get worse, if you go chasing magic bullets. DONT let that happen to you

[Image: JV-Partners.png]

Reserved for FAQ

Question 1
How newbie friendly is this?
(A)
I take you from beginner to advanced lever strategy so everyone can benefit.
Question 2

Any OTO?

We do not have any OTO, but we do have 2 upgrades that can enhance your affiliate experience and improve your bottom line. You do not need them to be successful with the system I teach in ABR
Upgrade 1
Upgrade 1 focuses on a very important topic of 2012. We all know that duplicate content can cause major problems for affiliate marketers. Duplicate content can result in your pages not showing up in the search engines.

This is why I have created a very powerful plugin that monitors your site for duplicate content within your site and monitors against duplicate content found in Google.

You can also use this in order to take articles from Google, RE WRITE them and check their duplicate score. This is much cheaper than paying someone to do it or create content blindfolded not knowing if you are putting your site at risk. This plugin is invaluable to your business in 2012

Upgrade 2
I have been involved with Internet marketing for many years and I have put together a book outlining all my mistakes that cost me penalties. I explain the mistakes and I outline my solutions.

I also give 3 live case studies of how I go about setting up sites from scratch from picking the Keywords, Domains, Optimizing the site etc.. BASICALLY what I do on a daily basis. This book in invaluable.

Question 3
What is my Support Desk?
Welcome to KME Byrne's Help Desk

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/639503-you-confused-not-able-make-sales-niche-sites.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://amzblogriches.com/abr-download/
07-29-2012, 05:42 PM
RE:
Already shared!

37.gif