| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
06-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
New coupon pls!!!
|
|||
|
12-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes | |||
|
12-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
Bumping for a coupon!
|
|||
|
12-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
sold out... any new coupon? thanks
|
|||
|
12-11-2017, 08:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 08:52 AM by Lumos.)
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
Wonderful suggestion !!:
[quote='twotokes' pid='1991778' dateline='1487006767'] I would not call it an "Epic share." This woman is charging $195 for a 39 minute lesson. The video explains how to use Video Script software, nothing "Epic" here. You can learn the same method by watching free YouTube videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlERpo4Ews ...[/quote] Here is what looks like a SP for that: http://videoscript.co/ And what looks like a prior share of it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Video-Script-v2-0 Lots of Udemy courses turn out just to be sales pitches, sadly.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
|
|||
|
02-18-2018, 02:52 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
New Coupon:
https://www.udemy.com/how-i-create-video-sales-letters-and-sales-videos-in-minutes/?couponCode=CREATIVES Don't forget REP :) |
|||
|
02-18-2018, 07:47 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
[quote='Aldebaran' pid='2364055' dateline='1518929533']
New Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/how-i-create-video-sales-letters-and-sales-videos-in-minutes/?couponCode=CREATIVES Don't forget REP :) [/quote] For those who missed it earlier the above coupon worked for me at the time of posting this comment. Do rush and take it whoever wants the course. :) |
|||
|
02-18-2018, 08:11 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes | |||
|
02-19-2018, 12:19 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
Thank you very much! Max Reps!
|
|||
|
02-19-2018, 03:52 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] How I Create Video Sales Letters and Sales Videos in minutes
New coupon pls
|
|||








