10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2017, 02:09 PM
[GET] Videohive After Effects Projects Pack - DVD 7,8,9 ---Direct Access
After Effects Project Pack

DVDs 7,8 and 9 --- Direct Access Download

[Image: 2017-02-08_1931.png]

I'm in a bit of a rush but wanted to share this with you... without going through downloading all the files, virus-checking the downloads and then uploading to share sites. Mainly because I don't use After Effects yet.

BUT ... if you're into After Effects and like the Projects Packs, here is a direct download link you can use to get 3 DVDs in this series (DVDs 7 through 9). The links are separate so you can pick-and-choose or download all 3.

It's from one of the sites I write about in the guide you can download here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ht=awesome

Here's a look at what's on each of the 3 DVDs:
Magic Button :
Code:
DVD7
flow
Flower power
Flying soccer ball
Focal Media Pack
Follower
Form Logo
Form logo Project folder
Foto folio
Foto Heart
Foto Montage
Fractal Orange OF
frame by frame
Frames Project
Frames Slide show
free text
full hd cinematic logo opening source
Fun with strokes
Funky Opener
Funny Billboards
futurama
Future Light
Gallery  50 photos in motion
Gears Logo reveal
Genesis
genetica
glam
Glamour Corporate

DVD8
Black Mamba
Black Night
BlacKnight II
bleed aep folder
blink
Blue Flash
Blue HD Reflect
Blue Industry Mechanical
Blue Spheres
blue tunnel
bold titles logo revealer source
Bond Opening AE
Book Photo Album
Box Room
brake transition in 2 hd formats
Break thrue
Broadcast Design
Broadcast Design News ID
Broadcast HD Graphics Pack
Broken Glass
Brutal Reveal

DVD9
Bubble Bells
Bullet Riddled Text
Bumble Bee Grunge Theme
Bushido
Business People
Business Plus!
Business Points
Business Project Design
Business Showcase
Business Slide show
Bussines Card
Call Of Trailer
Card FlipTemplate
Cards Presentation
cardwi petunnel
carousel
Carousell
Cars 2 Logo Destroyed
Cassidy Bisher's Light Effects for Trapcode Suite
Cassidy Bisher's Text Effects for Trapcode Suite
Celebrity Titles
Cells
Chalkboard
Chaotic Beauty
Characters Logo Reveal
Christmas Festive Fun
Christmas Time
Chromatic aberration intro

Download the DVDs here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://p30download.com/fa/entry/68458/

NOTE: If you're asked for a password, use the website name, p 30 download dot com  (without the spaces or preceded by www dot).

HEAD'S UP: The site is almost completely in Farsi (Persian/Iranian language) but I'll explain a way to get what you want easily without second-guessing.

Check mid-way the page and you will see a green-shaded area. Those are the links you want to focus on.

There will be multiple links. Unless you read and understand Farsi, you can look for what little English you can find to describe the product. Some download pages have a lot more English than others. There is enough English describing this product for you to decide whether you want it.

To get to the download links:

1. Look for the little download arrow. Hover your mouse over it and then look down to the left of your screen ... all the way at the bottom (near the system tray) and read the file name in English. It will end in a .rar or .zip (mostly .rar for these sites).

If you don't find it at first, try again. Just move the cursor away from the arrow so that the file name goes away. Rest your cursor on the little green/white arrow and again, look at the bottom near the system tray but to the left and you will see the file name appear. Reading this file name tells you exactly what you're downloading.

2. Use whichever download tool that's right for you but Internet Download Manager (IDM) is fast, efficient and has all kinds of great features.

I am NOT providing a Virus Total because I did not provide a specific download link. This link goes to the website where you can download the After Effect Projects Pack DVDs (among other great products!).

Always do your due diligence and run your downloads
through virus total (virustotal.com) or your computer's
anti-virus program.

Read my guide to find out more on protecting your browsing behavior and your computer when accessing sites like these.

Again, that link is here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ht=awesome

I highly recommend you download these DVDs now if you want them. It has been my recent experience that these types of sites are cutting off access to some IPs (I'm in the USA and cannot get to the sites I wrote about in my guide ... I get a 403--Forbidden message instead).

But some kind BBHF member shared an around-about-way to get there (Yep ... there's no stopping a true black hatter!). So now I'm back on track.

If you find this share beneficial, please REP me.

And thanks for reading my thread.

Regards,
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-09-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: [GET] Videohive After Effects Projects Pack - DVD 7,8,9 ---Direct Access
Thanks very much for the heads up on this one, very helpful files there. Reps added :)

Another, very easy way, and one that I just used to get the DL links, is simply to use google translate, such as : https://translate.google.co.th/translate...rev=search - its all in English then, or the language that you prefer :)
02-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Awesome share rep added ;)
02-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Thanks for sharing, I just got After Effects and have be struggling with the learning curve, sense these have the project file and the how to video I hope it will be easier.
03-21-2017, 04:40 AM
I don't know how you do it mate! But thanks for these awesome share! Max reps sent!
75.gif
03-28-2017, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2017 01:10 AM by igydog.)
Great Stuff TY Repped +5

Was not able to extract the 1 million art archive at first go. You need just the www of the dl site url with domain name and it works fine

40.gif