58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2011, 04:29 AM
[GET] WSO - NEW! You've Been Working Too Hard! How To Use 4-Hour Outsourcing To Make
[Image: b3smmh.png]
How To Become The New Rich:

“Use Virtual Assistants To Multiply
Your Income
, Work 90% Less, And
Build Businesses Faster Than You
Ever Thought Possible
”
Let me take you by the hand and show you
exactly how you can get virtual assistants
to do virtually ALL of the work for you...

(You just deposit the money into your bank account!)
Here's what is revealed in the 5 video modules inside 4-Hour Outsourcing:

* Why you MUST build a business, rather than just "work for yourself" if you want to make money automatically (Module 1)

* The core differences between the "New Rich" and the "Deferrers" and why you must stop yourself from preventing your own success (Module 1)

* How to apply the "McDonald's Franchise" concept to your own online business to accelerate your growth (Module 1)

* Insights about how Virtual Assistants are actually an asset, rather than an expense for your business (Module 1)

* The "One Secret Question" I ask myself to determine exactly how to use virtual assistants to run my businesses for me (Module 2)

* How to use 4-Hour Outsourcing to increase your profits with ANY business model, no matter what you do to make money online (Module 2)

* The "4 Magic Metrics" you MUST know and exploit in order for your business to succeed and grow - master these, and you will be completely unstoppable (Module 2)

* The process for turning $100 into $2,400 per year...over and over again...by following a dumb, simple business model (Module 2)

* My Master List of 9 different tasks you can easily hand off to virtual assistants to make money for you (Module 3)

* How to "streamline" Virtual Assistant Tasks to multiply their efforts and make more money for you in less time (Module 3)

* Secrets behind using Virtual Assistants for "Expansion Prospecting," which can skyrocket your business to new levels (Module 3)

* The critical error I made that you can avoid by using Virtual Assistants - I lost $1,000s because of this stupid mistake (Module 3)

* My single favorite source for Virtual Assistants, and a clever technique to scout out new assistants that can make more money for you (Module 4)

* Secrets for hiring new assistants - How much I expect to pay my assistants when they start working for me, what countries they're from, and how I eliminate over 80% of my prospects immediately (Module 4)

* The "90 Day Rule" I use to monitor the progress of my assistants and quickly measure their results (Module 4)

* How I transform my existing assistants into managers and effectively "clone" myself - these managers expand my businesses for me (Module 4)

* Two real-world case studies about using outsourcing and virtual assistants to grow my business for me (Module 5)

* My step-by-step thought process for deciding to expand my business and how I had others start making money for me and how I can make it 100% hands-off (Module 5)

* An insider's look at a $20 million online business that ONLY uses virtual assistants with 0 employees - this was reverse-engineered from a $2,000 product (Module 5)

* The "nuts and bolts" of the $20 million business and the tasks that those virtual assistants do on a daily basis to generate $10,000s in sales (Module 5)

WSO Thread:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/373313-new-youve-been-working-too-hard-how-use-4-hour-outsourcing-make-money-you-automatically.html

Direct Download:
Code:
anonym.to/?http://mattwrhodes.com/4ho/4ho-dl2.html

Reviews and mirrors are appreciated.

Enjoy!
05-18-2011, 02:40 AM
RE: [FREE] WSO - NEW! You've Been Working Too Hard! How To Use 4-Hour Outsourcing To Make
I've seen a hell a lot of WSO coming out with the subject of OutSourcing I'll give this a read and post my review.

19.gif