71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2012, 01:17 AM
RE:
Registration info does not work. Can you give us another one? Thank you
I always give +5 Rep to the OP in appreciation of his/her share and to the mirror posters as well.
06-26-2012, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 03:39 AM by d00min00.)
RE:
2. Sell? the crack is being sold .. and that is what i did .. SHARE

I will confirm that yesterday, Everything was running fine. Log in and work and it was ok. TOday windows 7 x64 throws an error with a WAC LOGIN. HIT continue and it works. NOW after this . my menu system has nothing unless i hover and then i see it. From here on i am still able to use the software .. but some things are broken. If it is not working for you, that means you probably did not follow the instructions. I will look into it further. Keep in mind i am not the cracker. im just sharing the work.

3. What shit survey link? if you talking freenfull .. well i got news for you .. its the main crackers webpage.. not a forum .. so pls .. what are you talking about!

4. NEED HELP? Post here ill do my best ..but follow step by step and IT WILL WORK!
06-26-2012, 01:58 AM
RE:
Man be cool it was no offense to you or anything like that my english is Bad sorry for that ;)

I mean only that i see these days that some users are popping up with survey Links they post here Mediafire Links and after you extract the .rar fiel you have a Text file where you can get the Crack.

Mods and Admin should look at this ;)

I follow few times the Instructions but no luck :/

Anyway Thanks for this Share DUde ;)
06-26-2012, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 02:10 AM by d00min00.)
RE:
Its all cool, what windows are you running? cuz windows 7 needs the hosts file to be writable before this will work! and you need to copy the entire line to make sure that it works! ALSO the webpage download link will be constantly updated .. i dont know if that is the problem .. let me re upload the right file for wac 2.3 .. maybe there is an update you guys on? 2.4 anyone? wac 2.3 in case something happens .. link has been UPDATED
06-26-2012, 03:28 AM
RE:
Tryed it with the new file

I get the same error like before

"There was a Problim with login -2"

Same error dont know why

I use windows 7 yeah i know that hosts file must be writable but same Problem.

Iam not new with all of this normally i get all to work like xrumer or some tools like that but this one No chance.

MAC version 2.3

I restart now my machine here maybe it needs a Restart if so i screw up.

Will report my Results

Thanks for SUpport ;)
64.gif
06-26-2012, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 03:49 AM by d00min00.)
RE:
Quote:

"There was a Problim with login -2"
I HAD THAT PROBLEM WITH WIN7 x64 .. never solved it until i re-installed windows 7 PRO not ultimate .. dont need it .. fully updatable and etc .. now .. maybe ... its a net framework problem .. i installed 3 different version of the net framework .. maybe that is the solve! dont know if you would need my frameworks versions and installer that i used cuz if i remember correctly i did install 2-3 different versions. Under WINXP .. It RAN flawless since then i upgraded to server 2003 and it runs there .. i will install windows xp to make sure it still works under there as well!
06-26-2012, 04:10 AM
RE:
this would be cool i have always this Problem,but i dont think its netframework all programms are working on my system and i have over 500 GB on Programms on my Pc and no Programm have a error like this.

Really Weird will test this Tool before i will Buy it.Anyway its same like Scrapebox you never find a working Demo and i am not one of this Guys that never buy any software i have Buyed much Stuf on WF.

Anyway maybe some Guy will come later in The Thread that have a Solution for this. ;)

Best Greetz
06-26-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 04:50 AM by d00min00.)
RE:
a new thought WINDOWS UAC PROBLEM? Would be nice to hear success stories on here other then my own!
06-26-2012, 05:06 AM
RE:
Yea dude i got a server error can u pm me
06-26-2012, 05:25 AM
RE:
second day as VIP and i dont get the messages i got a warning of how many i got in my box .. but i cant see more then 1 message in my box .. open a ticket with the admin?
36.gif

21.gif