6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2016, 09:56 PM
[REQ] Mobile Leads An Alternative To Mobile Optin by Anthony Morrison
Code:
http://www.warlordmarketing.com/mobile-leads-lifetime/
11-01-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: [REQ] Mobile Leads An Alternative To Mobile Optin by Anthony Morrison
Anyone got this, looks very interesting bump bump
12-09-2016, 06:20 AM
I bought it last night and tested it with mailchimp. It works but it is not importing my leads into the mailchimp autoresponder list I have attached to my integration. So, as of right now I can't give a yes or no on recommending their software or if it's something actually on mailchimps end.
12-09-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 09:29 AM by NoJob.)
(12-09-2016 06:20 AM)milan1frank Wrote:  I bought it last night and tested it with mailchimp. It works but it is not importing my leads into the mailchimp autoresponder list I have attached to my integration. So, as of right now I can't give a yes or no on recommending their software or if it's something actually on mailchimps end.

This is from their sales page and explains why mailchimp won't work:

Coming Soon:
Currently Testing API Integrations with Mail It, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, iContact, Constant Contact. Our Goal is ALL Major Autoresponders by January 2017! Your requests in the members area help us prioritize our added integrations.

They are right about one thing - everyone has a 'throw away' email address. Just looked at mine - 116,036 unopened emails and I haven't signed up for anything for about 2 years! Also, they are giving away 9 bonuses with purchase. Really? Almost every time I see something with a ton of bonuses, the product is crap. Maybe this time will be different.
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
12-09-2016, 01:18 PM
NoJob, thanks for pointing that out on the salespage I didn't even notice it only working with getresponse and aweber right now. I was thinking about opening up an account with another
autoresponder service to test it out again. Thanks a million.
66.gif
01-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Hi,

Please join GB here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SUPE...bile+Optin

Best regards.

33.gif