51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: [GET] [StoreStarta WordPress Theme + Plugin] Quick and Easy Online Stores, Affiliate and Review Sites in One
Thanks to everybody who share and mirror !
05-23-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: [GET] [StoreStarta WordPress Theme + Plugin] Quick and Easy Online Stores, Affiliate and Review Sites in One
Hi everyone when I try to upload the them and plugin I get an error this error
"The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."

any ideas?
05-23-2012, 11:58 AM
If you're trying to upload through your wordpress site and see that message, unzip the files on your desktop, to check to see if the file is there, if it is, try to ftp the file into the themes folder with an ftp program.
07-27-2012, 06:56 PM
RE:
Cool man THANKX
07-28-2012, 08:45 AM
RE:
thanks for this
69.gif
11-06-2012, 03:46 AM
RE:
This looks good. Thanks to the OP and the ones who provided other mirrors.
01-13-2013, 11:40 AM
RE:
All links are down.Who can reupload?
01-14-2013, 09:56 AM
RE:
I think you will find this theme is a piece of junk except for possibly amazon affiliate sites. For example in Todays SEO climate. Tell me how many H1 tags you think you will be able to get away with on one page?
This theme turns every product headline into an H1 tag. so you get an H1 tag for every product that you display on your index page. but it does not stop there it goes on and makes H tags for other things in each product listing as well. for example your product price may be a H5 tag. the only solution is to edit and customize the theme itself. these functions are all embedded into the theme and cannot be turned on and off. Neither can you select what Text you want to use for your H tags.
Another flop is the lack of ability to use a direct payment processor with the exception of PayPal and then you have to create a payment button for each individual product.
Do yourself a favor and get the Woo Ecommerce theme or something else with quality and leave this junk alone.

83.gif