74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: [Req] Local Adwords Income
Hi Guys,

I'm virtually a newbie to forum and not tech savvy at all. I have purchased FE; OTO1 and OTO2. I would like to share files or do a GB. I've searched the forum and Google to learn how to share material, to no avail.

Is anyone willing to send me notes on how to share these files? Or for faster results handle the share, but send me the details on How to...

If interested, pls pm me, with "Local Adwords Share/GB" in Subject line.

Would love to pay it forward. This is an AWESOME forum.

(P.S. Not trying to subvert Cuba,etc. Didn't find a link to GB) Also, I Don't want to be a scrub/leech...LOL!!!

Thanks
08-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Hey @qwestit, PM me and get your sorted.
08-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Reps to sbrimbles for his work!
08-11-2016, 11:19 PM
(08-11-2016 04:42 PM)qwestit Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I'm virtually a newbie to forum and not tech savvy at all. I have purchased FE; OTO1 and OTO2. I would like to share files or do a GB. I've searched the forum and Google to learn how to share material, to no avail.

Is anyone willing to send me notes on how to share these files? Or for faster results handle the share, but send me the details on How to...

(P.S. Not trying to subvert Cuba,etc. Didn't find a link to GB) Also, I Don't want to be a scrub/leech...LOL!!!

Thanks and reps - PM sent.
NoJob
Thanks
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
08-11-2016, 11:59 PM
@sbrimbles Thanks for the OTO. Reps for you
67.gif
08-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Thanks Would be great...

(08-11-2016 04:42 PM)qwestit Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Thanks
08-12-2016, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 02:58 AM by BigDaddy.)
Hey @qwestit:

Awesome! On behalf of all of us here, we're excited that you got this and are willing to share, bro!

Here's what to do to share:
1. Put each part into its own folder and title them like this: FE, OTO1, OTO2.
Make sure that each file is titled properly - put the videos in order, etc.
2. Then simply zip each folder.
3. Next, go to a file sharing site such as mirrorcreator.com
4. Drag and drop each zip folder into the box (obvious).
5. In addition to the default sites, Make SURE you check these locations: Zippyshare (most importantly), SendmyWay, Gett, FilesFM, OpenLoad, and [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!].
6. Click the 'Start Upload' button and Wait for everything to upload.
7. Grab the links that it gives you once all the files have been uploaded.
8. Come back here and post those links.
9. Receive your Reps, respect, appreciation and love from our wonderful community here!

EDITED UPDATE: A great alternative would be to use Mega to upload and share the files. Mega.co.nz or Mega.nz
You'll need a Decryption Key. Sorry, I don't have time to show how to do this now.

If you like, you could start a new thread in the right section and title it "[GET] (Product Name) (+ Short Description)"

That's it!

Hope it helps and thanks in advance for the share.
(+Rep to sbrimbles for sharing the OTO2)

-BigDaddy
08-12-2016, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 03:01 AM by sprawn.)
max reps for BigDaddy for that informative post.

I was gonna be looking real soon for how to upload to mirrors and bam!, here you are with that post. Now just need Mega.

Saving that post now, is it ok to say you're my BigDaddy of the day :) Thanks bro.
08-12-2016, 03:25 AM
(08-12-2016 02:29 AM)sprawn Wrote:  max reps for BigDaddy for that informative post.

I was gonna be looking real soon for how to upload to mirrors and bam!, here you are with that post. Now just need Mega.

Saving that post now, is it ok to say you're my BigDaddy of the day :) Thanks bro.

Of course!
Who's your daddy? :)
08-12-2016, 03:34 AM
I love this site, my success will be because of it, and many on it, too many to list, thank you all. A few though, Lynch, NC, MoneyStar, CopyCash.

And now you BigDaddy helping me give back. Don't want to hijack the thread except to say, I stepped into that one BigDaddy, lol.
67.gif

53.gif