38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2016, 03:00 AM
[Help] to Null PinClone
Hey guy's i have the latest Pinclone (own) but i need help to null it first so i can share it here do not ask to post it as this is rubish just if you know that you can decode and solve the isues with the decoded files and null the licenses system the yes pm me for files
04-09-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: [Help] to Null PinClone
(04-09-2016 03:00 AM)Anything Wrote:  Hey guy's i have the latest Pinclone (own) but i need help to null it first so i can share it here do not ask to post it as this is rubish just if you know that you can decode and solve the isues with the decoded files and null the licenses system the yes pm me for files

Hi
1. with what enoder tool encoded
2. what version
3. do you want to be decode and nulled only for yourself or for all BBHF members ?

i checked its wordpress theme and very cheap
04-24-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: [Help] to Null PinClone
(04-09-2016 09:51 AM)mrqaidi Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 03:00 AM)Anything Wrote:  Hey guy's i have the latest Pinclone (own) but i need help to null it first so i can share it here do not ask to post it as this is rubish just if you know that you can decode and solve the isues with the decoded files and null the licenses system the yes pm me for files

Hi
1. with what enoder tool encoded
2. what version
3. do you want to be decode and nulled only for yourself or for all BBHF members ?

i checked its wordpress theme and very cheap

I sent you long time ago the files + the decoded functions(dezender.net) and still nothing from your side

47.gif