| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
04-23-2016, 02:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 01:53 PM by macklin12.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
Requested here: Request 1
And here: Request 2 Sales Page: Magic Button : Download AIO Magic Button : UPDATED FILE BY FILE TO REDUCE DOWNLOAD SIZE AND ADD MORE DOWNLOAD LINKS. Front End: Magic Button : OTO1 Magic Button : OTO2 Magic Button : OTO3 Magic Button : There you go, I found it and grabbed it, cannot say anything about it yet, but it was requested. Almost 400 Mb was too big for Virustotal. Used avast on my own, it was clean. Do your due diligence no matter what, I would. A pleasure to give back when possible. |
|||
|
04-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
thanks for sharing. REP given
|
|||
|
04-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs | |||
|
04-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
Thanks for sharing...rep added!
|
|||
|
04-23-2016, 03:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 03:13 PM by originall.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
It was originally shared here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...agnet-OTOs |
|||
|
04-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
(04-23-2016 03:09 PM)originall Wrote: It was originally shared here: Yes, It was originally shared there but only for VIP , I am not a VIP yet. may be one day. This requests were not made by VIP's either. I searched. I suppose there is no rule against sharing for everybody because it was shared inside the VIP? if there is I don't know about it. If I was a VIP I wouldn't have shared it there or anywhere, it was already shared. Thank You for bringing it to our attention. |
|||
|
04-23-2016, 04:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 04:08 PM by originall.)
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
(04-23-2016 03:40 PM)macklin12 Wrote:(04-23-2016 03:09 PM)originall Wrote: It was originally shared here: It was first requested in the VIP Section, so I shared it there. It's the first request thread that you included. The second thread contains a comment in which I linked to the thread that I shared this course. The 7Z file you posted advertises another site; however, this course doesn't appear on that site, so it makes me wonder. |
|||
|
04-23-2016, 04:23 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
Thank you for sharing macklin + rep!
|
|||
|
04-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs | |||
|
04-23-2016, 06:55 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: GET $250 Cash Magnet + OTOs
I tried both available links.
Each one resulted in about 8 pop-up pages when trying to download, followed by the last page which gives a fake virus warning, wanting me to call a number and part with loads of cash! I had to reboot each time as the fake virus page makes the browser unresponsive. |
|||









