12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Can you please purchase these themeforest themes, i can pay
Can you please purchase these themes, all the people suffering he asking point to download.

Themeforest Ezio v1.4 Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Code:
https://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</templates/wordpress-themes/ezio-creative-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.html

Themeforest Glory v1.1.4 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

Code:
https://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</templates/wordpress-themes/glory-v1-1-4-multipurpose-woocommerce-wordpress-theme.html

Themeforest The Print v1.01 – A Theme for Magazines and Simple Blogs
Code:
https://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</templates/wordpress-themes/print-v1-01-theme-magazines-simple-blogs.html
04-08-2016, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 02:06 PM by pranavd2007.)
RE: Can you please purchase these themeforest themes, i can pay
First of all instead of sharing those gfxnull malware site links and share original themeforest links...Don't expect anyone here to help cause everybody knows about wplocker,gfxnull n their history...You can get banned for sharing wplocker and gfxnull links here...
Limited time offer… Funnels Software FREE FOR LIFE!
04-08-2016, 02:29 PM
(04-08-2016 02:05 PM)pranavd2007 Wrote:  First of all instead of sharing those gfxnull malware site links and share original themeforest links...Don't expect anyone here to help cause everybody knows about wplocker,gfxnull n their history...You can get banned for sharing wplocker and gfxnull links here...

Why are you so pissed off with these sites? I've been using all of them and couldnt find any malware or any malicious scripts. You need to backup your claims!
04-08-2016, 03:13 PM
(04-08-2016 02:29 PM)bale Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 02:05 PM)pranavd2007 Wrote:  First of all instead of sharing those gfxnull malware site links and share original themeforest links...Don't expect anyone here to help cause everybody knows about wplocker,gfxnull n their history...You can get banned for sharing wplocker and gfxnull links here...

Why are you so pissed off with these sites? I've been using all of them and couldnt find any malware or any malicious scripts. You need to backup your claims!

That's the problem with you newbies,you don't check anything...Moreover I don't need to show proof ,all senior members know it and all those users who used to share wplocker stuff here got banned..if you're also one of them then get ready for ban cause once senior members and moderator will find wplocker file here,Ban is coming for sure...
04-09-2016, 02:13 AM
pranavd, i remember a time when you use to share infected files taken from all kind of sites.
78.gif
04-09-2016, 05:47 AM
True that is not their page why are you using someone else site for info on themes? And sharing link from sites or files that are infected is a big nono..
04-09-2016, 11:55 AM
(04-09-2016 02:13 AM)quaramo Wrote:  pranavd, i remember a time when you use to share infected files taken from all kind of sites.

show me a thread man...i can pm moderator for personal attack without any proof and that will ban your account..So Keep your mouth shut..Don't mess with reputed members
04-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Kind of ironic that a user called themeforest is not using themeforest links lol
04-09-2016, 12:01 PM
(04-09-2016 11:59 AM)TheNexus Wrote:  Kind of ironic that a user called themeforest is not using themeforest links lol

Cause it's just a gfxnull promotion...
04-09-2016, 12:10 PM
That site will be in the spam site filter soon so takes care of this thread.
31.gif

54.gif