88.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-10-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: {HOT} [GET] The latest SEO Power Suite 2015 {LAST EDITION}
(02-10-2016 04:13 PM)☼Holistic☼ Wrote:  Found the newest version, hope it really works!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Rank-Tracker-Professional-7-11-4-Multilingual-Key

Yeah, it's working fine for me too. Thanks :D reps added.
Rep+ If I helped you :)
02-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Wow this really works! I removed the previous one that updated, and installed this one. It kept my previous registration info that was expired, but now it works with this one file, no hassle and no blocking anything!
03-08-2016, 08:50 PM
I was working on w10 but now doesn't work. get error: Failed.

Does anyone know why?

[Image: 53k7xfr.png]
03-08-2016, 09:22 PM
(03-08-2016 08:50 PM)toggy Wrote:  I was working on w10 but now doesn't work. get error: Failed.

Does anyone know why?

[Image: 53k7xfr.png]

capcha setting - show capcha if queries are blocked
03-09-2016, 01:35 AM
You failed too many captcha checks and Google temporarily blocked your IP address. You have about a minute from when the captcha check appears to try and answer it correctly. (Adjustable up to 100 seconds) If it fails too many, or it times out without an answer, Google will block your attempts to check your ranks. RankTracker will not show you that it is failing all the checks unless you are looking and the details.

[Image: QxNFfgT]

It's the green button in the pic.

---------------------------------------

I have my current settings configured like this and I'm currently tracking 2200 keywords.

Open up the Preferences menu and then go to the corresponding tab:

Human Emulation
Set it to match this
[Image: hEkVHDN]

User Agents Tab
Check Use Random Agents

Proxy Rotation Tab
Select Enable Proxies
Select Look for new proxies
Uncheck Use Direct Connection

I'll have more about this section in a second, let me finish showing other settings.

Captcha Tab
Show Captcha if Blocked checked and Captcha Recognition unchecked.

Misc Global Settings
Match these options
[Image: yZaUOuj]

Here's some of the tips I've learned using this

Proxies
  • I clean out the DEAD proxies periodically. Don't know if it helps but it feels like it does. In the proxy rotation tab click the drop down and select Dead proxies. Then click on the field area where all the dead proxies are. Hit CTRL-A to select all and then click on the remove button. That will flush any DEAD proxies from the software. Click on the drop down again and choose all to see the remaining proxies.
  • If you're going to try and check a bunch of info use the Search for proxies first just to pre-load proxies. Just click on the Search button in the same section to pull fresh free proxies into the software.
  • This is also where I dump proxies Elite or Anon proxies from the various places I scrape them from. Choose import and paste them in 123.123.123.123:80 format.

Checking Competition
These are my settings under the KEI => Competition tab.
[Image: yOyMEes]

If you have the software set to use the inurl: intitle: intext: or the allin variations you will burn through whatever proxies you are connected to. One trick that you can do is use the "keyword" to get a general idea of competitiveness, and then cherry pick a few keywords (under 10) to check more in depth. Select those keywords and then go into the KEI settings and choose one of the advanced operators. Run the KEI check and then change it back to the "keyword" version.
  • I don't try to rank check all of my keywords at the same time. I've created a new workspace (a new tab. Hit the plus button on the far right when you are in the keywords tab) There I added the Keyword, #Searches, KEI, Google Check Date, Google Rank, Google Difference, and a few more items. Then I clicked on the + to add a filter. In this case, I only want to display the keywords with more than 1000 searches a month.

My New Workspace Options
    [Image: bKBWtxk]

Now in this new tab I've got the words that are really important to me. These are the top 10% that I should focus on. Instead of the 1800 other words that have 0,10,20,480, etc searches a month. They're great for pulling long tails and rounding out articles, but it's easy to let them distract you.

The workspace
    [Image: Y27J58p]

I love the Google Check by date. With that I can sort by the date that my keywords were last checked. I have no problems starting to check 200 kw and then stopping it midstream so I can look at something (seriously they need to let you use the software while it's refreshing data, it's R******* that it can't be). Then just sort by the date and start the search back up. This is also a great way to get the keywords that failed and rerun them.

Whenever I'm running a check I'll peek at the running job to see if it might be stuck. If it's on Attempt 300467553 and been running for more than 20 min I'll cancel (hit the X to the right) that individual query. Don't hit stop, there's still hope. The proxy that was in use no longer worked, RankTracker will go the the next proxy and keyword and try again. I'll let it run again for a bit in the hopes that it was just a temporary thing.

If nothing seems to be working in Ranktracker here's what you can do. 1. Make sure that you can search Google in your browser without a Captcha appearing. Captcha = Temp block. So if you get one, something you have set up or done has angered the Google Gods. Repent and try again in an hour.

No Captcha but RankTracker is a piece of junk software? Yes it is, but it works if you have it set up correctly. First, have you downloaded the latest updates and subscriptions? When you are up to date, open the preferences menu. Uncheck the Human emulation options, uncheck the proxy rotation option, check that Captcha displayed is enabled, and check the number of tasks is set to 5. What you've done is removed protections that are in place for RankTracker. Select some of your keywords and choose Check Rank of Selection. About 45 seconds in or so you will probably get the first Captcha that pops up. Type in the correct answer. Wait 10 seconds and then curse at your screen as the next Captcha pops up. It's going to do this about every 5-10 searches. If you only selected a few words, (which you should probably do for testing) you should get the ranks and be done within a minute. The software works, it's just something with your settings. This method also works if you need your ranks, but it will cause your IP address to get a temp Google ban. You'll have to put in Captchas to search Google for about an hour.

Using this last method I can check all 2200 of my keywords in roughly 1.5 hrs. The annoying part is the Captcha every 30 seconds. I prefer the slower proxied way which does 1200 kw in about 24 hours with no Captcha checks.

That's all for now, I hope this helps with some of the frustration caused by this program.
88.gif
10-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Thank you for sharing.

49.gif