18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: [GET] Video Script Genius --- VideoRevolver: Create Amazing Web Videos That Sell More of Your Stuff Online
bump for OTO reup......
12-14-2015, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 11:10 AM by BRITcpa.)
RE: [GET] Video Script Genius --- VideoRevolver: Create Amazing Web Videos That Sell More of Your Stuff Online
REP to op (david kayu) x 5

sadly, there's no O.T.O. inside the op's zip file in post #1 but this is the full front end product and its what i was after to see if i could improve on my own mind map templates (which frankly, are non existant because i havent got around to it)

anyway, for those who are wary of what theyre downloading when there isn't an antivirus check to reassure them (this file is too big for that), you can have a look at my screenshot which shows everything you'll get:-

[Image: Dv3Lc2X.png]
12-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Thanks +Reps Added
01-06-2016, 06:09 PM
can anyone reupload the oto? thanks
01-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Mediafire link doesn't work. And none of the mirrors work too. Can someone reupload?
16.gif
01-08-2016, 09:09 PM
I can't download from any of the link. Can someone reupload?
01-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Just got it via Opera browser.
Because Firefox is blocking almost all
dll from file-share sites ...
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwd5epcxjnfmptm/Video+Script+Genius.zip
01-10-2016, 03:45 AM
The media fire links works fine. Repped. Thanks
01-10-2016, 04:15 AM
Media fire works for me, too. Thanks for sharing! Repped
01-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the mirror, it works great, repped!
66.gif

61.gif