78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2014, 05:57 AM
FREE - Slick SEO Tools
Hey guys. I've been working on this program for the last couple days and just wanted to post it out here into the community forums to see what you guys thought of it. Obviously it needs more stuff added to it and I'm currently working on some automation features for the bookmarking sites and link dropper. Let me know what you think. This is the first version of it so go easy on me.

Screenshots:
[Image: mainui.png]

[Image: bookmarking.png]

[Image: LinkDrop.png]

[Image: pagerank.png]

Features:

Link Dropper – Find, Comment and Contribute to other websites and articles based around your targeted keywords.

Bookmarking – Quickly submit your articles or webpages to a large list of online bookmarking websites like digg, reddit, del.icio.us, twitter, facebook, blogger, yahoo and much, much more.

Search Engine Submit – Easily submit your site to search engines like google, bing, yahoo, AOL, Excite and more!

Check PageRank and AlexaRank - Quickly see how your page ranks.

Plagiarism Checker - Check to see if others are taking your content or check your content before it hits the web.

Link Shortener – Quickly shorten links.

Keyword Tools - Use wordstream or google adwords right from within the interface.

Sitemap Generator - Generate free XML sitemaps for your webpage.

Webmaster Tools - Access webmaster tools directly from within the program.

Google Resource Links - Access several very helpful google resources.

Professional Tools - Access the leading SEO software in the world and expand your web presence.
The program also contains helpful information on How to format your website for better pageranking

The following prerequisites are required and downloaded by the installer - No need to go looking for them:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)
Awesomium Core/Forms for independent browser control

Scans:
virustotal.com/en/file/59f37f6c9eaee32214acfb47e9ca3a3a73d16d244ad3be07f7 b8239e095bd4dc/analysis/1412637287/
virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/f7c4dd181e27edd403117b4bb39cc461fcbee0e6

Download:
mad-soft.com/downloads/slick-seo-tools/
01-07-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: FREE - Slick SEO Tools
any update on this?

53.gif