7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2016, 08:55 PM
[REQ] Rank it and Bank it
sp: http://www.rankitandbankit.com/

Thx
01-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: [REQ] Rank it and Bank it
I caught the seller of this WSO faking his Clickbank earnings screenshot he has as part of his Rank it and Bank it video he has on his site.

I noticed one Clickbank bar was considerably longer than another bar despite the earnings being much lower that day. I commented on this on his thread (the comment was promptly deleted by the mods) and he took down the video and uploaded another one after reducing the bar length.

I took screenshots of everything he did, including a screenshot from his Youtube account showing the exact time he uploaded the new video.

I reported him to Warrior Forum support staff many times, and also the forum owner Alistair Low however nothing has been done about him.

Really disappointed he has been able to fool so many people on there and all my efforts at exposing him have been blocked.
01-04-2016, 12:22 AM
(01-03-2016 11:47 PM)asiaa Wrote:  I caught the seller of this WSO faking his Clickbank earnings screenshot he has as part of his Rank it and Bank it video he has on his site.

I noticed one Clickbank bar was considerably longer than another bar despite the earnings being much lower that day. I commented on this on his thread (the comment was promptly deleted by the mods) and he took down the video and uploaded another one after reducing the bar length.

I took screenshots of everything he did, including a screenshot from his Youtube account showing the exact time he uploaded the new video.

I reported him to Warrior Forum support staff many times, and also the forum owner Alistair Low however nothing has been done about him.

Really disappointed he has been able to fool so many people on there and all my efforts at exposing him have been blocked.

Thanks for the input.

It's a real shame that they are able to get away with it. Any type of fraud should be punishable, whether it's online or offline.

Just tells you all you need to know about the Warrior Forum and it's owners.
01-04-2016, 04:13 AM
interesting....thxxx

(01-03-2016 11:47 PM)asiaa Wrote:  I caught the seller of this WSO faking his Clickbank earnings screenshot he has as part of his Rank it and Bank it video he has on his site.

07-26-2016, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2016 05:05 PM by pmadison.)
Can anyone share this with us? It is now being sold on the warrior forum for $27.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...nster.html
13.gif
07-26-2016, 08:36 PM
The Warrior Forum has lost credibility a long time ago. It doesn't pay anymore to become a member of that crooked forum when greed comes before honesty there. It's why I love this forum for exposing their deceitful ways and saving money and headaches.
08-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Bump for this one
08-14-2016, 04:06 AM
I think even if you got it for free you would feel you got overcharged :-).

18.gif