24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2015, 08:28 AM
How I made $500 Per Month from Adsense Without SEO
To be frank, I am relatively new in Adsense+Blog game and started my site just 9 months back. Though I am using AdSense since last few years with YouTube (can't remember exactly...may be since 2011). I am earning a decent money from affiliate networks like Amazon, CB and PeerFly and I have a few sites on that.

Actually, I got influenced by several posts and shares on AdSense passive income. So, I though why not try once... though I was not really confident about the success. But... in November 2015, I have $520.67 as commission and it's the biggest from my blog till date. (cannot share screenshot... it's against AdSense TOS).
BBHF has given me so much...So I decided to share my story and the method (?!!?) as a gesture of saying "Thank You". I shall try to elaborate as much as possible...

Why Did I Start an AdSense Blog?
There may be several reasons...
1. I wanted a LONG-TERM passive earning source.
2. I wanted to try pure whitehat.
3. I wanted to taste the Authority in the niche.

About My Blog:

Niche
Well, I was totally unsure about the niche I should pick. I tried doing research but could not decide one... all looked easy from 1 angle, then tough from another angle. So I though to start a multi-niche site.
My site is based on Health, Relationship and Beauty niches. I have added another section where I curate Viral contents.

Content
1. It has a good mix of pillar posts and smaller posts ranging from 100 words to 2000 words.
2. Total 96 posts.
3. 64,000+ words content (Most are Curated)
4. Most are written by me. So you can understand the content quality (I'm not a native English).

SEO
I have done no SEO to my site as I was confused about the type of SEO for a multi-niche site. I contacted several services but no one could provide satisfactory answer. I am just sharing the post on FaceBook, Twitter and G+. Some of my posts went semi-viral on FB.

Traffic
Average daily visitor 1500 (monthly around 50,000). Around 55% traffic coming from search and rest from social networks.

How Did I Achieved $500?
Wel, enough stats... now about the method. I can say, the Most Important factor is finding right Low Competition Keywords with higher CPC. And I literally became crazy on that... I decided not to leave any stone unturned until I get the right way. I tried almost every tool that anyone suggested, namely...
1. GKP
2. Semrush (free)
3. KWRevealer (Free)
4. LTP.
5. Market Samurai
6. Others I got from BBHF.
[Thanks to BBHF, for helping me with these Bots]

All the bots have their own merits and de-merits (I am not going to discuss those) but no one is good while analyzing the right competition. LTP says low competition, Semrush says high...KWrevealer says low but again says high social presence... I was totally confused.
Among those, I collected some KWs and went to freelancer for content writing. I got around 10,000 words written but I was not happy with the details. I wanted my visitors to get something extra that other sites are not offering. For that I needed to pay very high ($50-100 per 1000 words). So, I started writing by my own... As I cannot write well, I write less but I add huge data... as much data as possible. Well those must be from reliable sources.

After 3 months
>>To be frank, after 3 months I started getting some organic traffic (10-15 per day) as some of my long tail KWs were ranking within top 20.
>>I was earning $4-5 per month from AdSense.
??Total content 21,000 words.

After 6 months
>> Traffic increased around 100 per day (30-40 organic, rest from social networks)...but not enough to earn decent.
>> Total content 35,000.

Then happened the turnaround... I found a post on SEcockpit here. I thought to try that once. It had 5 days trial. To be true, it's the best KW tool I have ever used. I can say, it's a mix of GKP + LTP + MARKET SAMURAI. Plus it can analyze the competition on the fly... I mean the results are almost instant, unlike LTP/MS where you need to analyze each KW manually. Even KWreaveler does not support instant competition analysis.

Month 7-9: I reached FIRST $500 a MONTH
After that, I have subscribed for personal account on SEcockpit, which allows 10 seed KW research per day and costs only $40 per month..., which is sufficient for me. I get almost 5-6 new keywords per day and try to write as much as possible.

>> I wrote around 30,000 words content in these 3 months
>> Most of those are curated contents with lots of data.
>> KW density is 1-2%. But filled with related KWs I got from SEcockpit.

>> In these 3 months my traffic increased more than 10 times... around 1500+ per day (around 800 from search).
>> As per Semrush my site has 618 KWs ranking in top 100.
>> 28 Keywords in Top 10.

If you want to try SECockpit for FREE, here's the chance... they are offering 30 days Risk Free Trial. Here's the link for the SPECIAL 30 DAYS TRIAL LINK.

Conclusion: Aiming More
I'll not say that all these happened because of SEcockpit and I don't want to neglect my effort and hard work but certainly, it has made some difference. Actually, it has made my data collection with the help of related keywords feature.
Now, I actually know which data people are looking for. I just search those on google and curate those. It has made my writing much more easier.
I ❤ BBHF... 'coz... I ❤ BBHF
12-10-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: How I made $500 Per Month from Adsense Without SEO
Thanks for the insight. Reps left.
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
12-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Stop promote your affiliate link...
12-10-2015, 05:47 PM
(12-10-2015 09:28 AM)sosexy Wrote:  Stop promote your affiliate link...

I don't understand you people actually... you can not see the whole bunch of words written above it but got stuct with just 1 link.

To the Mods: If you find anything wrong with this thread, please delete it.
12-10-2015, 06:50 PM
@Volta Thanks! +20 Rep Your experience story inspires me. There is a good GB for SeCockpit Agency version: http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....pid1454639 ;-)
30.gif
12-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Hello Volta and many thanks for your inspiring story...

just one question, can you please explain in more details how and which technique do you use in curating content?

many thanks
12-11-2015, 10:56 AM
(12-10-2015 09:28 AM)sosexy Wrote:  Stop promote your affiliate link...

I've checked the link and it is not an affiliate link.
12-11-2015, 08:08 PM
(12-11-2015 10:36 AM)hatem1234 Wrote:  Hello Volta and many thanks for your inspiring story...

just one question, can you please explain in more details how and which technique do you use in curating content?

many thanks

I don't want to reveal my niche but it's mainly related a subject, it's data, queries and reviews. I also add my thought to it.
I normally search the KW on google/faceboo and then collect as much as data possible. Then I add those to my site with quoting original source.
12-11-2015, 10:44 PM
(12-11-2015 08:08 PM)Volta Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:36 AM)hatem1234 Wrote:  Hello Volta and many thanks for your inspiring story...

many thanks

I don't want to reveal my niche but it's mainly related a subject, it's data, queries and reviews. I also add my thought to it.
I normally search the KW on google/faceboo and then collect as much as data possible. Then I add those to my site with quoting original source.

Many thanks for your answer, of course, I do not ask you to reveal your niche, I just need to get a complete idea about the best way to use curation as I'm new to this tech. and I'm very confused regarding it.

Would you please give an example on how you create a post on your website using curation tech.

let's say I'm going to create a post about a keyword: "How to lose weight in 2 weeks"

How are you going to create the post using curation?

Your answer will be highly appriciated...
All the best
12-11-2015, 10:57 PM
(12-11-2015 10:44 PM)hatem1234 Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 08:08 PM)Volta Wrote:  

many thanks

Many thanks for your answer, of course, I do not ask you to reveal your niche, I just need to get a complete idea about the best way to use curation as I'm new to this tech. and I'm very confused regarding it.

Would you please give an example on how you create a post on your website using curation tech.

let's say I'm going to create a post about a keyword: "How to lose weight in 2 weeks"

How are you going to create the post using curation?

Your answer will be highly appriciated...
All the best

First get the related KWs from SEcockpit.
Then search each KW in google...then facebook.
collect all comments, discussions, charts, trials, reports etc.
Try to collect data from high authority sites... avoid niche/product review sites.
Now arrange those like an article and post.
Add your own views on the topic... I write around 100-200 words.
Take care of the flow of the article... it should be easy to read.
Do not linkback to the page... instead link to the site.
84.gif

29.gif